Coming Clean

It had been about 10 minutes since we left Andrea and Lucas. I looked out the window then I started to bite my nails. I was trying to figure out how to tell my brothers what was going on with me. I don't know why, but I was getting really nervous. Then Dean pulled the car over and turned off the engine.

"El we need to talk." Dean said while turning around and looking at me.

"Okay." I said while unbuckling my seat belt and leaning against the front seat in between my brothers.

Sam cleared his throat and said, "We've noticed that...You're not acting like yourself. You seem nervous and scared. It's almost like you're hiding something."

"Then there's these." Dean said while showing me the drawings I did back with Lucas.

"Oh." I said while biting my lip.

Then I got out of the car and sat on the hood of the car. Sam and Dean got out and sat next to me.

"Please tell us what's going on. We only want to help."Sam said while looking at me with concern.

Then Dean put an arm around me and rubbed my back. Even though I didn't say anything yet it was as if he already understood. Him and Sam have always been like this with me ever since I was little. There would be times where I didn't want to talk about something, but they always knew the right thing to do to help me.

Right now I knew it was time to come clean and tell them my secret. I didn't want to hide it from them anymore. I thought about what I read in Jane's journal in my dream and what Lucas told me to, be brave and tell them, because they would understand.

"Okay I guess it's now or never."I said while looking up at them.
I sighed then said,"I've been keeping a secret...... a big secret from both of you and I know I should of told you when it first started but... I was so scared. I didn't know what was happening to me." Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"It's okay Ella." Sam said while wiping away my tears.

"How do I say this..... I'm a freaking human EMF detector."

"What does that mean?" Sam said while looking at me confused wondering what I meant.

I took a deep breath and said,"Let's just say I was seeing Peter's vengeful spirit before any of you did."

"What?" Dean said with his eye brow raised.

"You can see ghosts?" Sammy asked.

"Yup, but...umm... I'm noticing so far I've only seen the ones that are related to the cases we've been on. They seem to go away when were done with the case."I said while looking down.

"How long?" Dean said with a very serious expression on his face.

"What?" I asked wondering what he meant.

"How long has this been happening to you?"Dean asked me.

"I feel like it started.... after my 13th birthday." I said while looking at him.

"You've been seeing ghosts since you last birthday."Sam said in disbelief.

"No, it started off small. Like Feeling cold when they were around. Then I started to hear voices when no one was there, which is why I thought I was going crazy. I kept blaming it on my lack of sleep. I was hoping it would go away." I said while looking at Sam and Dean.

"Then what happened?" Dean asked.

"Constance happen."I replied.

"The woman in white?"Sam asked with his eye brow raised.

"Yeah, back when all three of us got the band back together." I said with a smile on my face, but then it faded when I seen how worried my brothers were for me.

I sighed and said, "When we went looking for Dad, but ended up going on a hunt for a woman in white. I seen her ghost when no one else could see her. I could hear her too and ever since that I've been full-on Sixth Sense like Haley Joel. This last case we were on with Lucas made me feel like I'm finally not alone in this. I mean Lucas was sensitive to Peter's ghost too. When I sensed Peter was around Lucas would freak out at the same time."

"Is this ghost sensing thing why you threw your iron knife in the bathroom?" Dean said while looking at me.

I smiled and said,"Oh yeah, I got Peter real good that time and it made him disappear, so he couldn't push Andrea under the water anymore."

"Is that why I was able to finally pull her out?"Sam asked.

"Yup."I replied while looking over at him.

"So are you gonna tells the truth." Dean said while glaring at me.

"The truth about what Dee?"I said feeling nervous.

"About that bruise you got on your head. I know you can be a klutz, but not that much of a klutz. You've been riding around in the Impala since before you could walk. I know you didn't bump your head on the way into the car, so how did you get El?" Dean said while looking at me in the eyes.

"I was hoping you weren't gonna ask that." I whispered to myself.

"It's related to all this isn't it?" Sam asked.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"Tell us what really happened back at Bill Carlton's house when you got that bruise." Dean said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay... but you're not gonna like it." I said while looking down.

"It was Peter wasn't it?" Sam said while looking at me.

I nodded and said,"Kinda."

"What do you mean by kinda?" Dean said while furrowing his brow.

"I got overwhelmed. There were too many of them."I said while looking at Dean.

"Of what? Of ghosts?" Sam asked while looking at me concerned and wondering what I was talking about.

"Yeah, and do have any idea how many victims Peter had? cause I do. They freaking overwhelmed me by trying to all talk to me at the same time by the lake."

"So what exactly happened?" Sam asked while looking at me.

I explained to them how all the ghosts of the victims overwhelmed me by causing me to get extremely cold, dizzy and have a massive headache. I told them that I ended up collapsing and passing out on the ground right near the Impala.

"Why didn't you call us out?" Dean asked sounding frustrated.

"I tried yelling, but it came out as a whisper. I was just so tired and tried to walk towards the both of you, but I ended up passing out on the floor. I guess when I collapsed on the ground I hit my head really hard and that's where I got this stupid bruise on my forehead."I said while tears rolled down my cheeks.

Sam pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back while saying,"It's okay Ella, It's okay."

"You know I hate to admit it, but there are moments where this seriously freaks me out."I said while stepping back away from Sam.

Then I paced nervously back and forth while quickly saying, "You don't think it's gonna get worse? I mean it started off small and now It's changing. I just hope I don't grow wings, horns and turn a different color."

"Calm down El." Dean said while walking towards me.
Then he put an arm on my shoulders and looked me in the eye while saying, "Hey, I want you to know that no matter what this is, I'm gonna be right next to you and help you through it okay."

I nodded and said,"You promise?."
Then he gave me a hug and said,"I promise."

"We'll figure this out together." Sam said while smiling.

"Thanks Dee, Thanks Sammy." I said with a big smile on my face.

Then we all got back into the car. We talked and drove for a while. At night we stopped at a motel, so we could get some rest before going on our next case.