Hook Man 6

I slowly opened my eyes and squinted, because the sunlight was so bright. As my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around and realized that I was in the park in my lucid, reoccurring dream. I glanced over at the bench and Jane wasn't there. I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk towards the bench. Then I was hit with an icy cold breeze that stopped me in my tracks.

"Help!" I heard a man's voice yell loudly in the distance.

I was curious, so I walked towards where I heard it coming from. All of a sudden it got really quiet and I waited to see if it would happen again, but there was nothing. Right when I was about to turn around and go back to the bench I heard the voice yell out for help again. It seemed to be coming from a trail that led further into the trees. I went down the trail to go see who was calling out for help and for some weird reason I couldn't shake the feeling that they sounded very familiar. The further in I went the darker it got and it felt like someone was watching me. Within an instant it went from bright and sunny to dark and creepy. The only light that was helping me to see where I was going came from the moon. In the distance I could see some light that was coming through the trees. I walked towards it wondering what was going on.

Finally I came into a clearing and discovered that the light was coming from a parked car with it's head lights on. The doors were left wide open and I literally felt like I was in the middle of a horror movie. I cautiously approached it and looked around for signs of anyone, but there was no one there. It appeared as if who ever was here just abandoned the car in a hurry. The radio was still on with the volume set really low. I entered the car and looked for any clues that could help me figure out why I was dreaming this.

Without warning all of the doors slammed closed at the same time causing me to jump.

"Okay that's not good, that's never good."I said while looking around frantically.

I looked out the passenger side window and seen a familiar bridge up above. When I glanced out the rear window I noticed a road sign.

"Oh Crap, 9 Mile Road." I said as I read the road sign.

The radio made a weird static sound and the head lights flickered on & off. Then the radio shut off by itself and the horrible sound of metal scraping the side of the car interrupted the silence. It was so loud that I had to cover my ears; it was literally like nails on a chalk board.

Suddenly the scraping stopped and was replaced by a faint scratching sound coming from the roof of the car. I looked around and seen that there was nothing out there. It didn't help that it was now eerily quiet. I bit my nails nervously, as I unlocked the door and got out of the car. I cautiously looked around wondering if the Hook Man was gonna make a special guest appearance in my dream. When I glanced up at the roof of the car my eyes opened wide in shock.

"Rich?" I said under my breath as I stared at the gory body of Rich hanging above the car's roof.

His eyes were closed and he wasn't moving, until I seen his lips moving like he was trying to say something. I couldn't hear him, so I got a little closer by climbing onto the car. I leaned in to listen, then his eyes shot opened and he yelled,"It's here, run Ella!"

I screamed and jumped down off the car. I gasped when the Hook Man stood right where Rich's body once was hanging. I didn't want to stick around to see what he was gonna do, so I quickly took off running down the trail as fast as I could.

When I looked over my shoulder to see where creepy Captain Hook was I slammed into something hard causing me to fall to the ground on my back.
When I looked up to see what I ran into my eyes opened wide in shock, because he was standing in front of me. He raised his hook in the air ready to strike. I was hoping that I could wake up out of this nightmare, because I seriously had enough.