Asylum 3

When we arrived in Rockford, Illinois our first stop was to talk to Walter Kelly's partner, Officer Daniel Gunderson . We figured if anyone saw Officer Kelly acting strangely before he went all trigger happy it'd be him, especially since he entered Roosevelt Asylum with him and was the last person to see him alive. 

After my brothers and I made a couple of calls we found out that Officer Gunderson was at a bar that he used to go to with his partner

As Dean pulled up to the bar the first thing that caught my eye was the florescent blue glow of the neon sign that hung above the front door with the words, "The Old Terminal Pub." The sign was bright enough to illuminate the entrance and a small section of the parking lot, but left everything else enshrouded in darkness. Which is why Dean decided to park right in front, well within the florescent glow.

The plan was that my brothers were going to enter the bar and talk to Gunderson while I stayed in the car. Which sucked, because I really wanted to go with them.

After Dean shut off the engine he turned around towards me while saying, "You know the drill."

I knew it was a long shot, but I figured maybe I could convince Sammy and Dee to take me with them, so I replied,"Yeah, but I wanna go pleaseeee."

"No way, not gonna happen."Dean instantly responded as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"But I said please."I pleaded while showing him my puppy dog eyes as I hoped he would change his mind.

"But you're too young, and you're crazy if you think I'm not lettin' my baby sister go into a bar."Dean explained with his brow furrowed as he stared at me.

"Hey, I'm not a baby."I whined with a pout as I unbuckled my seat belt.

"Says the girl pouting in the backseat."Dean pointed out with a smirk on his face.

"Oh come on, I can pretend to be 21 and just say that I...uh... look young for my age."I suggested while leaning on the front seat in between my brothers.

"Wow, well in that case I'm gonna have to say, hell no."Dean responded while shaking his head.

"That's just great, I'm stuck babysitting the car, if you need me I'll just be in the backseat dying of boredom."I sarcastically replied while slumping down in my seat.

"Awesome, see ya when we get back."Dean smirked while looking at me in the rear view mirror. When he looked away I took this as my chance to stick my tongue out at him, because I was beyond frustrated that my plan didn't work.

"Saw that El."Dean quickly said without even looking back at me. I instantly closed my mouth and wondered how in the heck he managed to see me? He wasn't even looking back at me or in the rear view mirror when I stuck my tongue out at him...Then I thought, maybe he's just messing with me and didn't actually see me at all, so I decided to play dumb and act like I had no idea what he was talking about...