Ella's Origins Part 2

Ella's Origins

November 16,1983

John learns from a psychic named Missouri Moseley about the thing that killed his wife and unborn child. His eyes were opened to the supernatural world. She told him about the yellow eyed demon and asked what he could do to stop the damn thing.

She told him, "The best way is to become a hunter, but the hunter's life style is not easy and this decision you are about to make will not only affect you but your three children too."

John looked shocked at her when she mentioned three children and asked what she meant by it. She told him, "I know about the miracle child Isabella. I can feel that something good came to you with a positive message about your daughter Isabella. Now John I don't want to make the decision for you, but in order to be prepared to keep your daughter and your boys safe you will need to learn from hunters. They will teach you the skills you need to keep your family safe."

John agreed saying,"Where do I go? Do you know any good hunters I could learn from?"

He knew this decision was going to change the lives of his children, but he needed to do it to keep them safe and find the thing that killed his wife.

Missouri nodded and said, "I'll help John. I know a few good hunters."

As she walked over to her phone she said,"You have much to learn John WInchester and you're going to have to work hard."

John looked at her in the eyes and said,"Let's get to work then."