Skin 1

After the whole Bloody Mary case was over we needed to rest up before our next case, so we stopped at a motel for the night.

Whatever Bloody Mary did to me back there in the antique shop was kinda scary. It was like she was draining me to the point where I almost passed out. I figured after a good nights rest maybe tomorrow I would be as good as new or at least thats what I hoped.

In the morning when Sam woke me up all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball, cover my head and sleep even longer. I really wanted to sleep-in but knowing Dean he probably already found a hunt and if I didn't get up now he was gonna wake me up the hard way with ice cold water.

I shivered at the thought and sat up slowly while groaning.

"Oh, good, you're up El. You just saved yourself from being drenched."Dean said.

I quickly opened my eyes and seen Dean standing only a couple inches away from my bed with a big glass of ice water. He had the biggest smirk on his face.

"You enjoy doing that way too much dude." I said while glaring at him.

I got up out of bed and felt so exhausted, but a little bit better than yesterday. I grabbed some new clothes  from my bag and went into the bathroom to get ready. After taking a shower and getting changed I stumbled out of the bathroom. Right when I was about to face plant with the floor Dean swooped in and caught me by my arm.

"You okay El?" Dean said while looking at me with an eye brow raised.

Then Sam walked over to me and placed a hand on my forehead while saying,"You're not coming down with something are you? You feel normal."

"I'm fine guys just clumsy okay."I said with a small smile.

"You look exhausted."Sam said with a worried expression on his face.

Dean sat down at the table near the front door while asking,"Did you get any sleep last night?"

"Yeah, I slept. I'm just....hungry. I think I just need some...."I said but was interrupted by Dean saying, "Chocolate. I picked you up something."

He smirked while pulling out a styrofoam container from a plastic bag. A big smile went across my face as I walked towards him.

"Yay!"I said while he handed me the container.

I opened the container and smiled while saying,"Awesome! Chocolate chip pancakes my favorite,Thanks Dee."

"No prob El." Dean said with a smile on his face.

I sat down across from Dean at the table and dug into my delicious pancakes.

Sam sighed and asked, "Are you sure you're okay Ella?"

"Yup, I just need to eat, so don't worry Sammy." I said with a mouth full of pancakes which only caused my brothers to laugh. I didn't care I was hungry and in need of a sugar fix.

Sam smirked while taking a sip from his coffee.

Then after we finished eating breakfast we got packed up and drove off to a new case Dean found.

In the car I rested my head against the window because I still felt tired. I couldn't help but close my eyes and fall asleep.

I opened my eyes and I was in my reoccurring lucid dream. I looked over at the bench and there was Jane writing in her journal like she normally does. I walked over to her and could hear her humming, "Hey Jude."

"That song, Hey Jude, my brother Dean told me that our Mom used to sing it to him when he was little. Is that a freaky coincidence or what?" I said with a nervous smile.