Wendigo Part 8

The trail of M&M's ended at an old abandoned mine. It had a warning sign on the outside entrance that said, Warning! Danger! DO NOT ENTER Extremely Toxic Material.

We didn't care we went in anyway nothing was gonna stop us from getting our family members back.

Sam took out his flash light and shined it front of us. then we heard something growling. Sam grabbed Ben and I. He pushed us against the wall. I could see the Wendigo coming Sam put his hand over Ben's mouth to keep him from screaming. I watched as the Wendigo took a different tunnel then it was gone around the corner. I nodded to Sam to let him know it was gone.

I felt a cold chill and looked around. There was Brad the ghost that helped me earlier. He pointed to one of the other tunnels the Wendigo didn't take and whispered, "Go help Tommy."

I nodded then he disappeared.

"Sammy I think we should go this way." I said while pointing at the tunnel Brad told me to take.

"Okay let's go." Sam said as he and Ben followed me.

Then Brad appeared and yelled,"Be careful the...."

Suddenly the floorboards beneath our feet broke causing all of us to fall through. We landed in a pile of bones.

"Opps sorry I was gonna say be careful this place is old those floorboards didn't look too safe."Brad the ghost said while standing next to me.

"You think." I said while glaring at Brad. Then he disappeared.

"You think what?" Sam asked me confused by what I was saying. I forgot he couldn't see Brad. I tried to cover up my weird outburst.

"Nothing, Son of a bitch that hurt." I said while getting to my feet.

I looked over to Ben and he looked freaked out by all the bones that were around him. I walked over to him and said, "It's okay, It's okay Ben."

Sam and I helped him get up. Then all three of us looked up. Dean, and Haley were hanging from the ceiling by their wrists.

We all ran over to them. Ben ran to Haley while Sam and I helped Dean.

"Dean!" Sam and I said in unison.

"Haley, wake up!" Ben said while helping his sister out of her restraints.

Sam grabbed Dean and shook him while saying, "Dean!"

"Come on Dean open your eyes." I said while holding on to him.

Dean opened his eyes and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey, you okay? Sam asked.

"Yeah." Dean said while looking at Sammy and I. He looked like he was in pain.

"Really Dee, because you look like you're in a lot of pain." I said while looking up at him.

"I'm fine El." Dean said while looking at me.

Then Sam cut Dean down which caused him to groan in pain.

"You sure you're all right?" Sam asked Dean.

"Yeah, yup where is he?" Dean said while rubbing his wrists.

"He's gone." I replied to Dean.

"For Now." Sammy said while looking at us.

Ben managed to help Haley get down.

Then an icy chill hit me. I looked around and seen Brad pointing to a person that was hanging from the ceiling.

"Help Tommy before that thing comes back."Brad said with a worried expression on his face.

I nodded and said,"OKay."