Home 3

As we drove to the auto repair shop where Dad used to work, I managed to devour my entire king size Hershey's bar. It gave me more than enough energy to continue to work on my latest drawing. Which was starting to look like my previous drawing of fire, except this time there were no letters in the center. I shrugged my shoulders and kept drawing until I felt the car stop. I looked out the window and noticed that Dean had parked across the street from a small auto repair shop with a big sign above the office entrance that said, 'Gunther's Auto Repair.' Dean turned around and looked at me with a serious expression on his face.
"El, you know the drill, stay close and don't touch anything."Dean warned while staring at me with his brow furrowed.

"Okay, yes sir, Dee."I chuckled while saluting him, because the delicious chocolate bar I devoured on the ride over was making me feel super hyper.

"All right, let's go."Dean said while opening his car door.

Then we all got out of the Impala and walked across the street to the auto shop. Dean and Sam entered first with me following closely behind them. We approached the front desk on the left side of the room where the receptionist was attentively typing on her computer. She had her long brunette hair up in a pony tail and was so focused on her work that she didn't even look up at us. Sam cleared his throat in an attempt to get her attention, but she just kept typing away. I noticed a bell on the edge of the desk and smirked while taking a step towards it. Then I hit the bell repeatedly until Dean grabbed my hand away from it, causing my fun to stop.

"That's enough, I told you not to touch anything..."Dean whispered, so only I could hear while letting go of my hand and glaring at me.

"Sorry, I was just tryin' to help."I replied innocently while looking up at Dean with a nervous smile. He just kept glaring at me, so I quickly took cover behind Sammy.

Suddenly I heard the receptionist say,"Sorry, didn't see ya come in, I'm Daisy, What can I help you with?"

I peaked out from behind Sam and was happy that Dean was preoccupied with talking to Daisy. I mean at least he wasn't glaring at me anymore.

"I'm officer Jagger and this is my partner officer Richards and we're here to talk to the owner."Dean responded while him and Sammy showed her their badges.

"You mean Mario? Is he in trouble?"She asked with a worried expression on her face while staring at my brothers as they put their badges away.

"No, we just need to ask him a few questions."Sam replied while trying to reassure her.

"Who's she? Is it take your kid to work day?"She said while staring at me with her eyebrow raised.

Dean shook his head and smiled while replying,"No, she's Charlie our intern."

"Oh wow, you look so young Charlie."Daisy said with her eyes open wide in shock.

"Thanks, I get that a lot, I guess my new moisturizer is really working, it did say it'd knock off a couple years."I responded with a big smile while rubbing my cheek with my hand.

"That's amazing."She said with a grin while staring at me. Then she got up from her desk and walked over to us.
"Now, if you three follow me I'll bring you to Mario."She said with a smile while motioning for us to follow her to a door that led to another part of the repair shop.

We followed her into the garage area where a couple cars were being worked on. She brought us over to the far right corner where there was an awesome white Ford Mustang that looked like it was from the early 60's. The hood was open and there was a man bent over working on the engine. From the looks of it I could tell he was replacing the old spark plugs. I guess I did manage to learn a thing or two after watching Dean work on his Baby so many times through the years.