Wendigo Part 2

We were in the Impala driving on our way to Blackwater Ridge. Dean was driving while Sam was looking at a map. I was sitting in the back seat beginning to draw something new in my journal while bobbing my head to the music playing on the radio, "Foreigner's Hot Blooded."

"We shouldn't have left Stanford so soon." Sam said while looking out the window.

"Sam we stayed there for a week digging around but we couldn't find anything." Dean said as he looked at the road while he drove.

"These coordinates that Dad left us. This Blackwater Ridge." Sam said as he looked at a map.

"What about it?" I asked wondering where he was going with this.

"It's in the middle of nowhere. There's nothing there. It's just woods. Why is he sending us there?" Sam asked while looking at the map confused by the coordinates Dad left us.

"Maybe Big foot owns a log cabin out there." I said with a big grin on my face. I thought it was funny, but Sammy didn't. He turned and glared at me. Geez just great now Sammy's glare looks similar to Deans. I turned away not wanting to see him glaring at me anymore.

"I don't know, but the sooner we get there the sooner you'll have the answers to you many questions Sammy." Dean said causing Sam to stop glaring at me.

We finally arrived at the rangers station. I couldn't wait to get out and stretch my legs. We only stopped once to eat and fuel up. I was feeling super hyper from the chocolate chip pancakes I ate this morning at a diner we stopped at along the way.

We entered the ranger station and looked at a 3D map of the national forest.

Sam pointed to the Blackwater Ridge area on the map and said, "Hey guys it's cut off by these canyons here, rough terrain, dense forest, abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place."

Dean and I nodded to Sam.
Then we looked at some of the pictures on the wall. I smirked while looking at a picture of a man standing with a large bear.

"Hey, Dee look I found Yogi bear."I said with a smile on my face.

Dean chuckled then says, "Looks like that one's been eating a lot of picnic baskets." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Dude, check out the size of this freaking bear." Dean said to Sam.

Sam looked at the picture then said,"A dozen or more grizzlies in the area. It's no nature hike, that's for sure."

Dean and Sam continued to look at the pictures on the wall. I looked over at the ranger and noticed something.

"Pissss...pissssss...Sammy."I whispered trying to get Sam's attention.

"Ella what are you doing?" Sam said as he walked over to me.

"I have an important observation." I whispered with a serious tone in my voice.

"What is it?" Sam said while looking around making sure no one could hear us.

"You see that man over there." I said while looking at the man who was a ranger.

"Yeah what about him?" Sam asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Doesn't he have a similar resemblance to Count Chocula?"I asked while trying to hold back my laughter.

"Ella."Sam said as he rolled his eyes.

"What?" I said with a big grin on my face. I thought it was funny, but I guess he didn't. I have a tendency to get a little silly after consuming sugar. I was going through my silly hyper mode all thanks to the chocolate chip pancakes I had this morning. I'm kind of a sugar addict. I just had to have my fix or I would be very grumpy and tired the entire hunt. Dean knows this which is why he prefers to have me super hyper and happy rather than grumpy and sleepy.