Phantom Traveler 4

As we drove Sam looked through the passenger manifest that Jerry gave us. He found out that the man that was seated in front of Max was called George Phelps.

We found his address and drove over to his house so we could ask his wife some questions.

When we arrived we parked out front. Suddenly I felt cold, I looked around, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Then the cold chill went away. I shrugged and thought that was weird.

As we got out of the car Sam said," Here we are, George Phelps, seat 20C."

"Humm, I don't care how strong you are, even yoked up on PCP or something, no way you can open an emergency door during a flight." Dean said with an eye brow raised.

"Not if you're human, but maybe this guy George was something else."Sam said while looking at Dean and I.

"Like what? A mutant? A man that was bitten by a radioactive spider? The Hulk?" I said while nodding with a giant grin on my face.

"Come on be serious Ella I'm talking about some kind of creature, maybe in human form, not a comic book character." Sam said while shaking his head.

"Sammy does this look like a creature's lair to you?" Dean said while pointing to George's house.

I couldn't help but laugh and say,"It's so scary like straight out of a Martha Stewart magazine. I hope we don't get bedazzled to death Sammy."

He rolled his eyes and walked towards the house, while Dean and I followed him.

Once we reached the door Sam knocked and Mrs.Phelps answered the door.

Sam and Dean flashed their Homeland Security badges and told her I was their young intern. Then she let us in so we could ask her a few questions about her husband and flight 2485.

We learned that he was a dentist, and was on his way to a convention in Denver when the accident occurred. She also told us that he was petrified to fly.

I started to feel cold and rubbed my arms to stay warm. I heard a voice coming from out side. It sounded like a man. I got up from the couch and pointed at a picture on the wall while asking Mrs.Phelps,"Do you mind if I look?"

"No go ahead." She said.

My brothers continued to talk to Mrs.Phelps. I pretended to look at a the wedding picture of George and his wife hanging on the wall by the front window.

I looked out the window and seen a man staring back at me. I looked at the wedding photo then back outside and realized it was George.

I whispered,"George?"

Then he flickered and disappeared.

I nearly jumped when I seen that he was now standing right next to me.

"Yes you called me. Can you see me?" George said frantically, while looking at me waiting for my reply.

"Yes."I whispered while nodding my head. I was so cold standing next to him that I could see my breath when I spoke.

"Please you need to help me." George said with a sad expression on his face.

"Okay, but can I ask you a question first?" I asked while looking at him at the corner of my eye.

He nodded.

"Do you remember anything about the flight you were on?"I asked while still pretending to look at the wedding portrait on the wall.

"No, I don't even remember getting on the plane. The last thing I remember was being in the bathroom in the airport trying to calm myself down, because I'm.... scared of flying."