Phantom Traveler 3

We parked the car out in front of the Riverfront Psychiatric Hospital and got out of the car.

As we started to walk to the entrance I looked up at the hospital and said, "Hey, do you guys think they're any fun crazy people here?"

Dean looked at me with an eyebrow raised and said, "What are you talking about El?"

"You know like people that believe that their other things." I said while looking at him.

"Like?" Sam asked. I could tell he was curious and was wondering what I was talking about.

"A dog, a cat, a tree or just plain Coo coo for coco puffs."I said with a smile on my face.

"Ella don't be insensitive." Sam said while shaking his head.

"I'm not, I just think it would be really interesting to talk to a person who thinks their a tree. Can you imagine the conversation?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"No, I really can't." Sam said while walking towards the hospital.

"Now focus and stay close El." Dean said while glaring at me.

"Okay... okay." I said while looking away from Dean. His glare always works on me and it kinda reminds me of Dad's glare.

Darn them and their glares.

We entered the hospital and found Max Jaffey in the garden. I've got to say for a psychiatric hospital the garden was really pretty.

Dean and Sam showed Max their Homeland Security badges. I was listening from behind them. Seriously my brothers are so tall I don't even think Max knew I was behind them. Then we sat down, so we could ask him a few questions about flight 2485. Max looked at me suspiciously and asked, "You look kinda young, are you Homeland Security too?"

I smirked and opened my mouth, but before I could respond with an overly sarcastic reply Sam & Dean quickly stepped in and explained that I was their young intern. Max shrugged and believed it.

We asked him a few questions and found out that he checked himself into the hospital, because he felt stressed from surviving the plane crash. He told us that he was delusional, seeing things. We really needed to know what he had seen, so we asked and he told us something really freaky.

Max said, "There was this man, and.. he had these...eyes these black eyes and I saw him, or I thought I saw him."

"What?" Dean said while looking at Max.

"He opened the emergency exit, but that's....that's impossible, right? I mean, I looked it up. There's something like two tons of pressure on that door." Max said while looking at us.

"Yeah." Dean said.

"This man... did he seem to appear and disappear rapidly? It would look something like a mirage?" Sam asked while looking right at Max.

"What are you, nuts? He was a passenger. He was sitting right in front of me." Max said while staring at Sam like he was crazy. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

Then it felt like someone was watching me. I looked around the garden and seen a lady staring at me. It kinda creeped me out, so I looked back at Max and my brothers.

When we were done with our questions we said goodbye to Max.

I followed behind Dean and Sam as we walked towards the exit of the hospital.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from my brothers.

I looked over and realized it was the same woman that was staring at me earlier in the garden. She smiled and held on tight to my wrist while pulling me towards a room. As I struggled to get free from her grip, I looked down and seen her wearing a patient wristband. Then I looked around for Sam and Dean, but I couldn't see them anywhere.
I figured they must of gone outside already to the Impala and didn't realize that I was dragged away by this lady.
I looked at the her face and her smile grew even larger. I didn't know where she was trying to take me or what she wanted.