Bloody Mary 10

I felt a chill and then I heard a creepy female voice whisper near my ear,"Ella...."

I turned and seen nothing but Sam standing near me.

"Please tell me you heard that Sammy."I said while looking up at him.

He looked at me and asked,"Hear what?"

"Something just said my name and I think it was you know who." I replied while looking around.

Sam looked at me with a worried expression on his face while saying,"Stay close to me Ella."

"Sure you don't have to tell me that twice."I said while nodding.

Then I seen Bloody Mary in a mirror behind Sam. She was looking over at Sam while his back was turned.

"Look out!" I said as I quickly used my crowbar and smashed that mirror like crazy.

"Where?" Sam said as he turned around to look at me.

"She was there." I said while pointing at the now broken mirror.

Then I looked behind Sam and seen her in another mirror staring at him.

"Sammy!" I said while pointing to the mirror.

He turned and smashed the mirror with his crowbar.

"Did you see her?" I asked him frantically while looking at the shattered pieces of mirror on the floor.

"Yeah, look out Ella!" Sam said while moving me out of the way and smashing a mirror that was behind me.

"She's trying to be sneaky" I said while looking around to see where she went.

"Put your back against mine Ella, so she can't sneak up behind us."Sam said while looking around with his crowbar in his hand ready to strike.

We went back and back while going smash happy on the mirrors she was show up in.

Then it got quiet a little too quiet, like creepy horror movie type of quiet.

"I don't like this Sammy it's too freaking quiet."I said while looking over my shoulder at Sam.

"I know, I don't like this either......come on, come into this one." Sam said while looking at Mary's mirror.

I looked at the same mirror he was looking at wondering if she was going to show up in it.

Suddenly the room felt so cold that I could see my breath. When I looked around I noticed that the mirror that was in front of me had condensation on the mirror like it was frozen. I could see a hand print appear on the mirror. I had a huge urge to touch it. I looked back at Sam to make sure he couldn't see what I was about to do. I bit my lip as I gave into my curiosity by bending down and touching it. RIght when I touched the handprint an icy chill went up my arm. My whole body was so cold I was trembling. I could feel myself being drained and panicked when I couldn't remove my hand. I used my crowbar to break the mirror. Then I collapsed on the ground with a horrible headache while shivering. I was so dizzy and knew that I was going to pass out at any moment, but right when my eyes where going to close I heard Sam groan in pain. I looked over and seen him lying on the ground. I was determined to get to him and fought hard to keep my eyes open while I army crawled over to him. I was so exhausted, but I wasn't going to let Mary hurt my brother.

When I reached him I could see blood coming out of his eyes and he wouldn't respond to me. He kept staring at the mirror. I looked at the mirror and seen his reflection moving and talking all on it's own.

"What the hell?" I said while looking at Sam's creepy reflection. I realized it was Bloody Mary and I glared at the reflection while saying, "Leave my brother alone!"