Phantom Traveler 7

Just as Dean was about to get up and use his home made EMF detector to search for who was possessed I tapped my leg nervously and said, "Damn."

"What?" Sam and Dean said while looking over at me.

"I have to get up." I said while looking back at them.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dean asked

"To the bathroom." I said while standing up.

"No your not." Dean said while shaking his head.

"Yes I am."I said while pushing past Sam.

"El." Dean said while glaring at me and blocking me with his arm.

Then Sam put his hand on my shoulder and said,"Relax Ella."

"Listen, I don't think you two understand. If you don't let me go right now, I swear I will pee on both of you and it's not gonna be pretty." I whispered so only Sam and Dean could hear.

They moved out of my way and let me go by. Right when I was about to walk down the aisle Dean grabbed my arm and whispered,"If you see who it is while you're back there don't take it on by yourself. I want you to come and get us, okay?"

"Okay."I replied while nodding.

"Be careful Ella." Sam said while looking at me with concern.

"I will Sammy."I said while looking at him.

Then I walked down the aisle towards the bathroom. I went into the bathroom, did my thing and when I came back out I felt weird. It was the same feeling I had back at Jerry's. It was the feeling of someone watching me. At the corner of my eye I could see a dark figure. This was the same dark figure I kept seeing at the corner of my eye. It was frustrating, because every time I tried to turn and see it there would be nothing there. I quickly turned my head and this time there actually was someone there. It was the copilot and he was just standing there staring at me awkwardly. I felt like there was something off about him and everything within me was telling me to keep my distance from him. I thought maybe he's just a creeper. All I wanted to do was get back to my seat and be far, far away from him.
I tried to get by him, but he wouldn't let me pass.

"Excuse me, I just want to get back to my seat."I said with a smile on my face.

He shook his head and a creepy smile appeared on his face.

I glared at him and said,"Move! I'm going back to my seat now."

Then he laughed and walked toward me. For each step he took towards me I took a step back until I was against the wall.
He put an arm on each side of me so I couldn't go anywhere. I threw a right cross punch towards his face, but before it could hit his face he quickly caught it. Then he grabbed on to my other arm and tightened his grip on my already injured wrist causing me to winced in pain. He laughed while pinning my arms against the wall. Suddenly I could feel a cold tingling chill go up my arms from where he was grabbing my wrists. Then my head started to hurt like I was getting a headache. I thought, Eww this is creepy and he's way too freaking close.

I was pissed and struggled to get out of his grip while saying,"Let Go!"

He laughed and said,"NO!"

I realized his voice sounded exactly like the creepy EVP voice from flight 2485's cockpit recording. I decided try something.
I smirked at him and whispered,"Christo."

He looked like he was in pain just from the word being said.

"Oh you don't like that." I said with a big grin on my face.