Pilot Part 4

I woke up from my usual reoccurring lucid dream of a lady sitting on a bench writing in her journal. I could hear, "Ramblin Man" by the Allman Brothers playing in the car. It was still dark outside and I sat up to get a good look at where we were.

Sam looked at me and asked,"Do you feel better? "

"I'm Peachy."I said while yawning.

"You didn't look so good earlier." Sam said with a looking at me with concern.

"Geez thanks. That's just what every girl dreams to hear."I said with a smirk on my face.

"I'm serious Ella. I was getting worried."

"Yeah, well don't worry I feel better after sleeping." I said while stretching out in the back seat.

He smiled and shook his head, "You're starting to sound a lot like Dean."

"What! No, I"m not."I said while glaring at him.

"Yeah, sure."Sam said in disbelief with a big grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever Sammy."

I was thinking about the weird dream I had earlier about a voice saying that something's beginning. I never thought I be so happy to go back to my reoccurring lucid dream. At least I didn't feel the chills anymore. It was as if nothing happened. Maybe it was all caused by my lack of sleep. That had to be it, because I really didn't want to think of any other weird things that could of caused it. Then I would never get any sleep. I shook my head and didn't want to think about it anymore. I looked at the drivers seat and realized Dean wasn't there.

I bent foreword leaning on the front seat next to Sam and asked,"Where are we? and Where is Dean?"

"We're at a gas station and Dean's inside getting some food."Sam said while he looked through a box of Dean's old cassette tapes.

A couple minutes later Dean came back to the car and put some bags full of food down in the front seat of the Impala. He asked if Sam and I wanted any. Sam said,"No,Thanks."

"I'm thirsty. Do you have anything to drink? I asked.

"Here you go EL."He handed me my favorite red gatorade.

"Thanks Dee." I said with a smile on my face as I grabbed the gatorade from his hand.

"How did you pay for all that stuff? Are you and Dad still running credit card scams?"Sam asked while looking at the bags of food Dean had.

"Yeah, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career."Dean replied.

Dean went to the gas pump to put the nozzle back and close up the gas cap.
Then he got back into the driver seat while saying,"Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they keep sending us the cards."

I laid down in the back seat and covered myself with my blanket. I was happy Sammy was back with us hunting. This is part of what I missed having both my brothers with me. I smiled as they continued their conversation.

"What names did you write on the credit card application this time?" Sam asked while looking through Dean's tape collection.

"Bert Aframian and his son Hector. We scored two cards out of the deal." Dean said while showing Sam the credit card.

I couldn't help, but laugh while saying, "Bert Aframian. That name still makes me laugh."

"Me too little sis, me too." Dean said while looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"You've gotta update you cassette tape collection man." Sam said while still looking through Dean's box of cassette tapes.

I smirked already knowing Dean's number one rule about music in the Impala.

"Why?" Dean said while looking at Sam like his hair was on fire.

"Two reasons. One they're cassette tapes and two these are the greatest hits of mullet rock." Sam said while holding up one of the tapes.

Dean snatched the tape out of his hand and took his box of tapes away from Sam glaring at him.

I laughed while saying,"Oh Sammy you have so much to learn young grasshopper."

Sam turned around to look at me and asked, "Like what?"

"Dean's number one rule about music in the Impala. Beside I like the music it reminds me of when we were all little growing up together. Well, house rules. Right Dee?"

"That's right Ella." Dean said looking at me like a proud father.

"Sammy I want you to listen and listen good, Driver picks the music and what Ella?"

"Shot gun shuts his cake-hole."I said with a big grin on my face.

"Seriously what have you been teaching her since I've been away man." Sam said while looking at Dean for an answer.

"Only the essentials Sammy."Dean said.

Then he put the key in the ignition and the Impala's engine roared to life.

AC/DC's "Back In Black" began to play.

I practically screamed, "Dee! I love this song can you turn it up?"

"That's my girl. "Dean said while smiling at me in the rear view mirror.

Then Sam said,"You guys know Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. From now on Dean and Ella, It's Sam not Sammy okay?"

Dean turned up the music loud while saying, "Sorry, I can't hear you Sammy the music too loud."

I laughed and felt happy that all three of us were back together again.

I was still a little tired and decided to get some sleep before we reached Jericho. I fell asleep peacefully with a smile on my face.