Dead In The Water 6

I started to get cold as we parked out in front of the Sheriff's house where Andrea and Lucas were staying. I looked at the house and there was creepy Peter's ghost.

"Uh-Oh."I said while looking at Peter.

"What?"Sam and Dean said together in unison while looking back at me.

"I think this is far from over." I said while looking back at my brothers.

"Why?"Sam asked.

"I have a horrible feeling okay." I said while looking at Sam and Dean.

"What are you talking about El? Dean asked while furrowing his brow.

"I just know something really bad is gonna happen." I said while feeling worried that Peter's spirit was going to harm Lucas and Andrea.

Then they both looked confused like they were wondering what I was talking about. I could tell that they were worried about me, but I didn't have enough time to explain, because when I looked back at the house I could see Peter going right through the door. My eyes opened wide in shock. I took off my seat belt and got out of the car. I ran to the house while yelling,"Just trust me. Come on!"

I could hear Dean and Sam yelling my name as they got out of the car and ran after me.

I was about to knock on the door, but it swung open. It was Lucas and he looked scared.

"Where?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything and grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards the bathroom door. With each step I took closer to the door the colder I got. He looked scared while banging on the door.

I banged on the door too and yelled,"Andrea can you hear me?"

Suddenly Sammy lifted me out of the way while Dean moved Lucas to safety.

Then Sam and Dean both hit the door hard causing it to open.

We could see Andrea in the bathtub struggling to get out. I could see Peter pushing her head down into the water. He was drowning her.

Lucas was scared and ran to Dean.

Sam ran into the bathroom and tried to help Andrea get out of the bathtub, but I kept seeing Peter's spirit pushing her under the water.

I stood next to Lucas and Dean while looking at Peter. He had a creepy grin on his face.

Since I was the only one that could see him, I knew I needed to do something and fast. I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled out a small iron knife and a container of salt. I made sure to turn away, so Peter couldn't see what I was doing. I needed the salt to stick to the knife, so I took the gum I was chewing out of my mouth and put it on my knife. I thought good thing I'm addicted to candy and love chewing gum.

I opened the small containers of salt and poured it on the knife. I looked at Dean and he looked at me confused. I looked back at Peter and took a deep breath. I kept thinking I hope this works.

I ran into the bathroom and then I threw the knife at Peter. It hit him and he disappeared. Then Sam was able to finally pull Andrea out of the water.

"It worked!"I said with my arms in the air and a smile on my face.

Dean looked at me confused.

I ignored his stares and walked over near the tub. I bent down and picked up my iron knife. I put it back in my pocket while smiling. I was happy that Dad always made me carry this thing, it came it handy today.

I grabbed a big towel and walked over to help Sam and Andrea.

We got Andrea out of the bathroom and she went into her room to get changed.