Bloody Mary 9

I pulled out my cellphone and called Dean and Sam.

I felt relieved when Sam answered,"Hello."

I bit my nails and said,"Sammy...."

"What's wrong?" Sam asked sounding very concerned.

"Um Charlie and I kinda had a run in with Scary Mary at school. Do you think that could be considered as an excuse to get out of school early." I said nervously.

"Ella listen. Are you guys okay?" Sam asked sounding worried.

"Yeah we're kinda hiding." I replied while looking around the closet.

"Where are you?" Sam asked.

"In the Janitors closet and hurry it smells like old mop water in here." I said nervously hoping they would come soon.

"Don't worry were on our way see you in five." Dean said quickly.

Then I hung up and put my phone back into my pocket. I looked over at Charlie and asked,"You alright?"

She shook her head then said,"No......How?"

"How what?" I asked confused wondering what she was talking about.

"How do you do this?" She said while looking at me.

"What? Hide in a closet?"I asked with a smirk on my face.

"No... that thing out there....Mary, How are you not scared?" She said with her eye brows furrowed.

I shrugged and replied, "I guess you can say I kinda... grew up in this."

She looked at me in shock and asked,"You're really not scared?"

I sighed and said, "Do you want the truth?"

She nodded.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "The truth is.... I get scared, but I can't let it stop me. I just keep thinking about how there are innocent lives at risk and I focus on that. I have to... it keeps me from going insane. That and I just don't want to give Scary Mary the satisfaction of knowing she scared me. She's been trying to scare me away from the beginning and I'll be damned if I let her win."

Suddenly the closet felt very cold and the light began to flicker until it went out.

"Really? Come on. I really feel like I'm in a bad horror movie and that someone is gonna pop in out of know where at any moment."

"Please, don't say that Ella."Charlie said sounding really scared.

I felt bad and said,"Sorry Charlie, I didn't mean to scare you."

Then we could hear foot steps right outside the door.

"Please be the janitor, please be the janitor." I whispered as I placed Charlie behind me and pulled out my iron knife.

Then the door swung opened and I could see a dark silhouette. It came in and shut the door. Then it lunged at me and I pushed Charlie away, so it couldn't get her. I tried using my knife, but I could feel a strong hand around my wrist as it knocked my knife out of my hand. Then a strong arm went around my waist and they pulled me towards them. The light turned back on and I realized it was Chase. He had a huge smirk on his face obviously liking the position we were in.

He looked over at Charlie then back at me while saying,"You guys okay?"

"Yeah, What the hell was that? Why did you lunge at me?"I asked while glaring at him.

He smirked and said,"Just wanted to have some fun with you El."

I rolled my eyes and said,"You never change Chase."