Skin 7

As we walked down the alley Sam said, "You know the shifter didn't just look like you Dean, he was you or he was becoming you."

I nodded my head in agreement while saying, "Hey, I noticed that too."

"What do you guys mean?"Dean asked while looking at Sammy and I with a confused expression on his face.

"I don't know, it was like he was downloading your thoughts and memories." Sam replied as we all continued to make our way down the alley.

"You mean like the Vulcan mind meld?" Dean asked while furrowing his brow.

Sam nodded and replied, "Yeah something like that."

"That would explain what he was doing when he almost crashed your car."I said while glancing over at Dean. He literally looked like a volcano that was ready to erupt.

"He almost crashed my baby!" Dean yelled.

"Yeah, but don't worry I managed to snap him out of it preventing your baby from being hurt."I said trying to reassure him that the car was fine.

"He's dead!"Dean said while looking really angry.

Sam stopped walking and turned towards us while saying, "You know maybe that's why he doesn't just kill us. Maybe he needs to keep us alive. Psychic connection."

"I think your right Sammy. When I was in the car with him earlier... I asked him why he was keeping me alive, especially if I got in the way of his plans."I said while looking at my brothers.

"What did he say?"Dean asked while looking over at me.

"He told me that this was the first time he ever felt like.... he didn't want to kill someone. He said he felt overprotective of me and wanted me to be his little sister. It's kinda like your overprotective big brother tendencies saved me Dee."I said with a smirk while looking at Dean.

"That's it! He almost crashed my baby, hurt my family and wants to take my little sister away. I can't wait to gank his ass." Dean said while glaring.

"Me too." Sam said while looking at Dean and I.

"Yay! Me three."I said with a smile on my face. I was just so happy that all three of us were together again.

"He's probably already at Rebecca's."I said as we continued to walk while in between my brothers.

"We gotta find a phone and call the police."Sam said sounding really worried.

Then Dean stood in front of Sam and I making us stop in our tracks.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You're gonna put an APB out on me." Dean said while staring at Sam.

Sam shrugged and said, "Sorry."

We walked down the street and found a pay phone. Sam called in an anonymous tip to the police so they could help save Rebecca from crazy Shifter Dean.

As we walked down the street I looked at the television displays in a store window and my eyes open wide in shock when I seen an artist rendered drawing of Dean on every screen.

"Ummm...Guys." I said while pointing to the tv displays with my eyes wide open in shock. The news reporter said that Shifter Dean was wanted for attempted murder.

"Man! That's not even a good picture." Dean said while looking at the t.v screens with his face posted on all of them. I nervously bit my nails while glancing around to see if anyone noticed.

"It's good enough." Sam said while nervously looking around. Then he motioned for Dean and I to follow him, but Dean was still staring at the tv screens like a deer in headlights, so I grabbed his hand while saying,"Let's go that's enough of Mr.America's most wanted."