Wendigo Part 5

I was in the park yet again in my reoccurring lucid dream. I walked over to the bench and the blonde woman aka Jane Doe was back. She was siting and writing in her journal. I sighed then sat down next to her while looking around at the many trees in the park.

"So you weren't here last time. Where did you go?" I asked Jane.

She didn't respond and continued to write in her journal.

"Wow, you didn't answer. What a shocker." I said while looking away from the woman.

I decided to tell her about the hunt I was on with Dean and Sam. I had to do something to keep myself from being bored in my own dream. I figured she's just part of my dream it's not like she's gonna tell anyone or say anything.

"Hey, so I was almost attacked by a giant beast like creature. It didn't look human and it had these huge claw like hands. My brothers and I are trying to figure out what were up against. We've gotta stop this thing before someone else gets hurt." I said while staring at a tree.

"I also found out something and it's kinda weird. I like to keep a journal just like you , but I've been doing these weird sketches lately and so far they've been coming true. It's almost like I'm doing premonition drawings or something. Sketching weird things related to the cases I'm on before they happen. First sensitivity to ghosts borderline Haley Jole from the Sixth sense and now freaky vision drawings. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't freaked out, but I just need to stay focused on dealing with this monster first before figuring out what's going on with me."

I sighed then looked at her she was still writing in her journal.

Then I said, "Why are we always in the same park? It's pretty, but it would be awesome if the park would change from time to time. It gets a little boring staring at the same thing over and over in these reoccurring dreams of mine."

Suddenly the park changed. We were still sitting on a bench, but our surroundings changed into a completely different park. I looked around with a smile on my face and said, "Okay, that was awesome."

"Did you see that?" I asked the woman next to me. She didn't respond.

I shrugged while smiling and said, "Finally a new park. I was starting to get bored of staring at the same tree."

"Follow."the woman next to me said. I sat up straight and looked over to the woman in shock, because she spoke.

"Huh? Follow what?" I asked her wondering what she was talking about.

"Follow." She said while pointing down to the ground.

I looked at where she was pointing and I could see some candy laid out on the ground. I got up and picked up a piece and smiled while saying,"M&M's they're Dean's favorite."

"Follow." The woman said again while pointing to the candy on the ground.

"Okay?" I said confused. Then I noticed that the trail of candy was leading into the trees.

"You want me to play Dorothy and follow the yellow brick road? or in this case a candy trail." I said while looking at the trail of candy on the ground.

She stood up and showed me her journal. I turned and read the only words that were written over and over in her journal ,"Follow and find the lost."

Then she closed her journal and walked away.

I opened my eyes and looked around I was in the front seat of the Impala using Dean's arm as a pillow. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Come on El we've gotta get ready so we can meet up with Haley." Dean said while looking down at me.