Pilot Part 3

Sam's Apartment

Stanford, Ca

Ella's P.O.V

Dean wanted to go convince Sam to join us in our search for Dad.
Dean being Dean decided to break into Sammy's apartment rather than knock at the front door. I kept trying to convince him that this was a bad idea, but he wouldn't listen to me. He can be so stubborn sometimes, okay a lot of the time.

"Dean why don't we go... I don't know be like normal people and knock on the front door."

"Ella we're not normal people and do you really think Sammy is going to open the door knowing it's us?"

I shrugged rolled my eyes and said,"You've got a point, but doing it this way... I feel like a burglar breaking in."

"EL we're always breaking into places how is this any different?"

"Two reasons: One this is not a hunt, Two this is our brothers' place."

"Ella"Dean said

"What?"I snapped

"Shut your pie hole."Dean said while trying to open the window

"Hey! Great, now I want pie."I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

Then Dean finally managed to open the window and said,

"Yatzee! After you grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy. I'm sleepy."I said while glaring at him.

"Whatever lets go."He said while rolling his eyes.

We snuck in through the window.

I went to go sit down on the couch knowing this was going to end badly. There was a huge thump on the ground behind me. When I looked over Dean had Sam pinned to the ground. I shook my head and grinned.

"Whoa, Easy there tiger." Dean said with a big smirk on his face.

"Dean you scared the crap out of me.", Sam said with a confused expression on his face.

"That's cause you're out of practice." Dean said with a big grin on his face.

Sam maneuvered out of the pin and reverse the hold, so Dean was now the one being pinned by Sam.

"Or not. Now get off me." Dean said. Then they both got up.

"You know all of this could of been avoided if you just listened to me Dee." I said while grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah , Yeah save the I told you so EL."Dean said while rolling his eyes. I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Ella you're here too?" Sam said while coming over to me and giving me a giant bear hug.

"Please put me down. You're squishing me. I kinda can't breath Sasquatch."I said while trying to catch my breath.

He released me then tussled my hair.

"Hey! Sammy you messed up my hair." I said while trying to fix it.

He grinned then went back to Dean. He crossed his arms over his chest while saying, "Not that I'm not happy to see you two, but what are you guys doing here."

"I was looking for a beer."Dean said with a smile on his face.

"NO seriously Dean. What the hell is going on?" Sam said with a pissed off expression on his face.

I sighed and sat back down on the couch playing with my phone while Sam and Dean talked.

"Okay. We gotta talk." Dean told Sam seriously.