Ella's Origins Part 3

Ella's Origins

December 25, 1991 Christmas Day

Sam (age 8) Dean (age 12) were bored and depressed to be spending Christmas in a run down motel room. Sam wished they could be like normal families on this day, but knew that would never happen. Their Dad left early in the morning saying something about a hunt. Sam asked him why they couldn't go, but their Dad just told them to stay at the motel.
Dean said,"Yes sir."and followed his Dad's order, while Sam questioned it. Sam kept asking where he was going, but John just said,"I've got work to do I'll be back. Dean you're in charge while I'm gone."
Then he walked out the door. They could hear the engine of the Impala start and drive away. Sam turned away from Dean and walked over to the Tv to watch something to keep his mind off worrying about what his father was going after. Dean went over to Sam and said,"Don't worry Sammy.

Later that same day

Sam and Dean were making fun of some old Christmas special on T.V when there was knock at the door. The second knock was the secret knock only they and their father knew. Dean went to the door with his gun ready for anything. Then he heard his Dad's voice on the other side of the door say that he needed some help, because his hands were full. When he opened the door both him and Sam opened their eyes wide not believing what they were seeing.

Sam and Dean were in shock when their father came through the door with a small Christmas tree and a sack of presents. It was Christmas and John wanted to do something special for his boys. He had a nice dream about having a nice Christmas with his boys and wanted to make it come true. He spent most of the morning hunting down a small Christmas tree and some great gifts for his kids. Of course the gifts were hunter related. Dean smiled ear to ear while holding his shiny new gun. Sam got a pocket knife with an engraved handle. John told him I carved your initials in myself. Sam smirked while looking at his dad's handy work. They both thanked their dad and went to go watch the rest of the Christmas special together. Sam liked that they were all watching T.V together. It felt kinda like a normal family celebrating Christmas. Sam liked that better than any present his dad bought.

It was late Dean and Sam were fast asleep. John heard a noise outside. He grabbed his gun and went to the window. There was a strange bright light coming from outside. The light was coming closer towards the door to their room. The light looked familiar like he seen somewhere before. He went outside to check it out and closed the door, so Dean and Sam could be safe inside the room. There were two lights they were so bright. Then one of them stepped closer to him and said,"Hi John."

He knew that voice. He could never forget her voice. A tear streamed down his face as his eyes opened in shock. The light became clear and revealed his wife she was holding something. The only words he could get out were,"Mary."

She looked at him and smiled saying,"I miss you John. I have someone here that is finally able to see you."

Tears feel down his cheeks and he slowly approached her. She revealed a cute little new born baby girl in her arms. She looked down at the baby and then back at him saying,"Isn't she beautiful. John this is Isabella our daughter. They said it was time and I was so happy that our baby girl is finally able to be with you."

She placed the baby in John's arms and he gasped. Then looked back at Mary asking,"How? She died? How can she be alive Mary? and what is that other light over there?"

Mary smiled and said,"I know you have many questions and I'll answer them the best I can. There is so much I want to tell you right now more will be revealed in time. "

She explained to him how Isabella was saved, because she was meant for greatness. Mary said,"Isabella our little girl was kept safe for all these years until you were ready to be able to protect her and prepare her for her future. She will be a light in the darkness you face. All three of you need her. She is our miracle child."

John's eyes opened wide in shock and continued to listen to what else she had to say while he held on securely to his daughter.

Mary then said, "The other light behind me is a guardian sent to protect me and our daughter. There are many evil things out there that will try anything to take our children away and destroy our family. Isabella and our family is a threat to many of the evil things you're hunting out there. She is still young and needs to be protected. She needs to be guided by you and her older brothers. Please help keep our babies safe. I miss them and love you all very much." she said with tears in her eyes.

John was crying while he said,"Don't go. Don't go. Stay Mary please. Just stay."

"You know I can't but I will always watch over you and our children. I love you keep them safe." she said then kissed John on the cheek. She took two steps back toward the other light figure. They turned bright and disappeared into a ball of light towards the sky.

John had many tears in his eyes and looked down to his daughter. Baby Isabella cried and John rocked her back and forth saying,"Don't worry Ella I'll protect you. I'm your dad."

Ella stopped crying as John carried her back into the motel room.

An hour passed by then Sam and Dean were awaken by the sound of a baby crying. Dean sprung out of bed and rushed over to see their dad holding a baby. Sam came over to see what was going on.

Both Sam and Dean looked confused wondering who's baby this was.

Sam asked,"Who's baby is that Dad?"

John turned around and smiled saying, "take a seat you two I've got something important to tell you."

John explained to them about their mother visiting them and how the baby was their little sister that was to suppose to have died in the fire with their mother, but was saved. He also explained everything their mother told them about their little sister and how they need to protect her.

Dean got up with a serious look on his face. He walked over to his father and stood right in front of him looking down at the baby.

Dean held out his hands and said,"Can I?"

John handed her over to Dean and smiled. Dean rocked her back and forth saying,"I'm your big brother Dean and I'm going to keep you safe little sis."

Dean then walked over to Sam and said,"Ella this is your other big brother Sammy."

Sam looked at Ella and put his finger near her little hand saying,"Her hands are so small."

Then Ella grabbed onto Sam's finger and he smiled.

Dean said,"I think she likes you Sammy." Sam nodded then said,"I'll keep you safe Ella."

Then John stood up and walked over to them saying,"We will all keep her safe together."

They all thought she was so adorable with her little brown hair and brown eyes.

All of them smiled while looking down at little Ella as she fell asleep.

They all vowed to protect her and make sure nothing ever tried to harm her.