Bloody Mary 2

We were in Toledo, Ohio because Dean seen a suspicious death of a 46 year old man named Steven Shoemaker in the obituaries. His daughter found his dead body in their bathroom with blood coming out of his eyes.
We were currently parked out in front of the hospital where Steven's body was being held in the morgue.

The plan was that Sam and Dean were going to go into the hospital so they could check out Steven's body, while I stayed behind and was given the exciting job of watching the car. How boring I really wanted to go, but Dean said that I looked too young to pass for med student.

I sighed and looked at Sam and Dean while saying, "I can't wait till I'm older, then I get to go undercover too."

Dean turned around and said,"Yeah, but for now El you need to stay here and...."

"Watch your baby. I know, I know" I said interrupting what he was going to say. Then I rolled my eyes.

"We'll be right back Ella."Sam said while turning around to look at me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and said, "Whatever, I'll just be right here bored out of my mind."

"Great." Dean said sarcastically as he closed his door with a smirk on his face. I stuck out my tongue and him. He shook his head and walked away.

I looked through the window and watched as they entered the hospital. I was so bored and they just left a few seconds ago. I was going to have to find some way to keep myself entertained.

I grabbed a bag of gummy bears and my journal out of my backpack. I stuffed a fist full of gummy bears into my mouth and was happy Sammy wasn't here or he would confiscate my candy again. He wanted me to eat healthier like him. Salads instead of burgers, and fresh fruit instead of pie and candy. There was no way I was gonna let that happen. I mean just the thought of giving up my favorite foods for fruits and veggies made me want to gag.

I really needed my sugar fix and now was my best chance since my brothers were busy investigating Steven's body in the morgue.

I laughed while drawing in my journal. I thought hey the sugar was already getting to me and maybe Sam was right about how much candy I was consuming. I shook my head and laughed while saying,"Nah."

When I was done with my drawing the smile on my face was replaced by a look of confusion. I was trying to understand what I just drew. It looked like a mirror with something weird written on it. Then I thought maybe it's like my last drawings. and if I hold it up to a mirror maybe it would make sense. I climbed into the front seat and held my journal up to the mirror. Now I was able to read it.

"Trevor."I read aloud.

I shrugged not understanding what that name meant. I started to feel cold then a chill went down my spine. Suddenly a male voice whispered in my ear,"Follow."

I looked around and seen a dark figure flicker by the entrance to the hospital. It went through the hospital doors. I bit my nails nervously trying to decide whether I should follow it or not. I was a little hesitant at first, but my curiosity won in the end. I wanted to know why this ghost wanted me to follow it. I double checked to make sure I had some weapons on me in case things went south. Then I got out of the car and went into the hospital. I looked around and seen the dark figure go around the corner at the end of the hall.

I quickly walked down the hall and looked around. Then I whispered,"Where did you go?"

Suddenly a dark figure walked by the end of the other hall. I went towards it and seen it enter a room. I stood in front of the entrance to the room it just entered and looked up at the sign which said, "114 Morgue."