Phantom Traveler 6

We drove over to meet up with Jerry. I felt bad that Jerry lost his friend Chuck and I still couldn't shake the feeling that if only I showed my drawing to my brothers earlier maybe we would of had a chance to save him.

We entered Jerry's office and seen him looking through the microscope. He found some yellow residue on some the pieces of wreckage from Chuck Lambert's crash.

"Sulfur?" Dean asked as we approached Jerry.

Jerry nodded.

Dean said that it sounded like the demon was after Chuck Lambert, because he was involved in two plane crashes. Both of which had the same yellow sulfuric residue on the wreckage. We also found out that in both crashes the planes went down forty minutes into flight.

Jerry looked at us confused and wondered what forty minutes meant.

Dean told him, "It's a biblical numerology. Like Noah's ark, it rained for forty days. The number means death."

Something felt weird like I was being watched. At the corner of my eye I seen something like a black figure move. I quickly turned my head towards where I seen it, but there was nothing there. I shrugged and listened as Sam said, "I went back and there have been six plane crashes over the last decade that all went down exactly forty minutes in."

"Any survivors? Dean asked

Sam shook his head and said, "No, or not until now, at least, not until flight 2485, for some reason."

I thought back to the cockpit recording from flight 2485.

Then I looked at my brothers and said,"Don't you two remember what the creepy EVP voice said on the cockpit voice recorder?"

They both looked at me.

"No survivors."Dean answered while looking like he was thinking about what it meant.

Then he said, "It's going after all the survivors."

"Yup, It's trying to finish the job." I said while looking back at Dean and Sam.

We said goodbye to Jerry and got into the Impala.

When Dean started up the engine, Rush's, "Working Man" came on the radio.

Dean was driving while Sam was on his cellphone calling to see if any of the flight 2485 survivors were going to fly anytime soon. I was in the backseat drawing something new in my journal. I wasn't going to make the same mistake I did before. I was going to show them my drawing right away when it was done.

This time my drawing looked like a big plane and the backwards letters were around the plane again. I tilted my drawing against the window and looked at the reflection. I read what looked like a name aloud,"Amanda Walker."

"Did you say something El?" Dean asked while looking at me in the mirror.

"Yeah, I said Amanda Walker. Hey, Is she one of the flight 2485 survivors?" I asked then bit my lip.

"She was the flight attendant."Dean replied.

"Really?"I asked while looking at Dean.

"Why?" Sam asked as he hung up his phone and looked back at me.

"Well, I just finished another drawing of a plane and guess who's name showed up backwards around the drawing?"I said while handing my journal to Sam.

"Amanda Walker."He said while looking down at my drawing.

"Yup."I said while nodding my head.

"Did you talk to her Sam?"Dean asked while glancing over at him.