Wendigo Part 3

I looked around I was in the park within my lucid dream again. Something was different this time the bench was empty there was no signs of the woman that normally sits on the bench and writes in her journal. I looked around and decided to take a walk. I stopped when I heard a man yelling in the distance. I ran towards it trying to find out if he was okay.

I was now on a dirt path surrounded by trees. I looked around and felt lost and alone. That is until I heard a male voice behind me whisper, "Help him."

I turned around, but there was no one there.

Then I heard something I never heard before. It sounded like a roar of an animal I couldn't figure out what type of animal it was though. It sounded like it was really far away.

Suddenly I was woken up by the sound of "AC/DC's Back In Black." I laughed remembering it was my ringtone. I looked around I was in the motel room alone. Sam and Dean weren't back yet. I picked up my cell phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Dean.

"Hey, Dee." I said while yawning.

"El double check the doors and windows make sure everything is locked up okay."Dean said quickly like he was worried about something.

"Sure Dee, What's going on?"I said as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

Dean told me that him and Sam were at the bar when Sam showed him some old newspaper articles about grizzly bear attacks which led to a survivor of one of the attacks many years ago. They asked the survivor aka Mr. Shaw questions to figure out if this was more than Yogi the bear on a rampage.

"Well, After talking to Mr.Shaw Sammy was finally convinced that there was something weird going on here." Dean said over the phone.

"Our type of weird?"I asked.

"Yup, Mr. Shaw was a kid when his family was attacked. He said what ever this thing is it's not human and doesn't sound like any animal he's ever heard. El It was able to unlock the door and enter the cabin they were staying at."Dean said.

I got up put on my black boots and double checked the locks while saying, "Well that's freaky. Do you have any idea what it could be?"

"Not yet."Dean said.

Then I heard a loud roar that sounded weird like nothing I've ever heard before. I peaked out the window and didn't see anything.

"Umm... Dee did you hear that?" I asked while getting a gun out of the weapons bag. I was deciding between rock salt bullets or silver bullets. I figured since my weird ghost sensing thing wasn't going off I would use the silver bullets instead of the rock salt.

"We're on our way." Dean said trying to reassure me.

Then I seen the door nob moving like someone was trying to get in.

My eyes opened wide in shock, then I regained my composure. I held on tight to my gun as I backed away from the door.

"Dee something is moving the door nob." I said while staring at the door nob.

"El, I want you to arm yourself and hide." Dean said

"I'm fully armed and ready, but wait,What! You want me to hide?" I asked in disbelief.

"We don't know what were dealing with yet and I don't want you getting hurt, so hide!" Dean said practically yelling over the phone.

"Fine! Stop yelling." I said as I heard the door nob turn again. I ran over and hid under the bed right before the door swung open.

"Ella?" Sam said through the phone.

"Shush, It's inside Sammy. I've got go." I whispered then ended the call. I was hoping whatever this thing was didn't hear me.