Bugs 1

My brothers and I were driving through Oklahoma when we started to get hungry. We ended up finding this awesome restaurant called Sid's diner. I ordered a regular burger with extra pickles, a side of fries and a delicious chocolate milk shake. Dean got his favorite bacon burger, with a side of fries and a coffee. Sam ordered a chef salad with a coffee. When the food arrived my eyes opened wide in shock, because I couldn't get over how huge the portions were. This is where having two older brothers with huge appetites comes in handy, because there's just no way I could finish all this food by myself. When we were done we piled in to the Impala.

As we drove a couple miles down the road Dean pulled over and parked in front of a small bar. He figured he could play a little pool to make some quick cash. While he went inside Sam and I stayed in the car. I looked out the window staring at the bar and sighed in frustration, because boredom was quickly settling in. I was curious about what Sam was doing to keep busy, so I leaned on the front seat. I peaked over his shoulder and seen that he was skimming through a newspaper. I wondered if he was searching for anything hunter related.

"Trying to find a new case Sammy?"I asked while looking down at the newspaper in his hands.

"Yeah, maybe I can find something around here."He replied while glancing back at me.

"Sounds good, but.... I've got a really big problem."I said with a serious tone.

"What kind of problem?"Sam asked sounding concerned while turning back to look at my face.

"I'm so bored..... Dean's taking forever."I whined then pouted while looking back at him.

"Ella, he just went in less than five minutes ago, how can you already be bored?"He asked sounding confused.

"It's a gift and a curse really, but it literally feels like he's been in there for hours."I grumbled while resting my chin on the front seat.

"Why don't you do something to keep yourself busy?"He said trying to help with my bored out of mind situation.

I sighed then asked,"Like what?"

"Like, uhh...drawing, you like to draw."He suggested with a slight grin.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea, no wonder you got into Stanford, you're so smart big brother."I replied with a chuckle. He laughed, then ruffled my hair.

"Sammy why?...My hair, it's all messed up now."I said in an annoyed tone while trying to fix my hair.

"I know and I can't help it little Ella-Bella."He said with a smirk.

"Hey! I'm not five anymore, so don't call me that SAMMY!"I yelled while glaring at him.

"What, but you used to love being called that."He said with a frown, looking like he was disappointed.

"Yeah, when I was five. I'm not a baby anymore, I'm 13 freaking years old, okay."I responded with an unamused look on my face.

"Okay, Ella it is."He said with a chuckle while putting his hands up in surrender.

"Good."I replied with a smirk. My brothers seriously need to realize that I'm growing up. I'm a teenager not a baby.

I sat back in my seat, then reached into my bag and pulled out my journal. I looked down at my right hand that was wrapped up like a mummy. My drawing hand was recovering from a sprained wrist which was caused by Jacob freaking Karns aka the Hook Man. I stretch my hand and winced in pain, because it was really sore. I had a strong urge to draw and I wasn't gonna let this injury slow me down. I sighed as I began to draw something new and wondered if this dealt with our next case. After a couple minutes I examined my drawing with an eyebrow raised. I kept wondering what all these little stick figures could possible mean. There were so many filling up the entire page. From what I could tell they looked like simple stick figures of men, woman and I think the little ones were children. The weird part was that I had drawn them all upside down. I set down my pencil and leaned on the front seat while quickly shoving my journal in front of Sam's face.