Skin 6

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was lying on the ground next to where the Impala once was parked. There was no signs of shifter Dean or Sammy anywhere. I sat up and felt tears threatening to come out as I looked around frantically for Sammy. My head was pounding from how hard I hid the pavement when the shifter knocked me out. I tried to stand up, but fell back down. I was getting worried that the shifter did something to Sam and Dean. I got to my feet and stood there in shock as a tear went down my cheek. I was alone which was my biggest fear and what was even worse, I had no idea what the shifter did to my brothers. I began walking down the alley then I started to hyperventilate as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly I felt someone put their arms around me from behind. I struggled while screaming,"Let me go!"

I was panicking, because I kept thinking it was the shifter back to finish me off.

"Listen to me, focus on my voice. I need you to calm down. Breathe, Ella Breathe!"A familiar voice said.

I took a deep breath and looked over my shoulder. My eyes opened wide in shock when I seen that it was Jane from my reoccurring lucid dream.

"I'm asleep?"I asked in disbelief while feeling really confused.

"You were knocked out by the shapeshifter."Jane said as she turned me around so I could face her.

She looked at me with concern while saying, "I know being alone can be scary, but you're a very tough girl that wouldn't let something like this shifter make you feel scared, because that's exactly what he wants. So are you going to cry and give into fear, give into what he wants or will you be brave and fight?"

I wiped away my tears while saying, "I'll fight and kick it in the ass!"

I could see a smile appear on Jane's face. She looked pleased with my answer. There was no way I was gonna let that evil shifting bastard get the best of me.

"Good. Now, I don't want you to be afraid by what I'm about to say."Jane said while looking at me.

I was curious and said,"What is it? I can take it, just tell me."

"The shifter has you and it's very important that you get away from him, so you can save your brothers and Rebecca. He must be stopped. I know you can do this. You're a fighter, so when you wake up I need you to be brave and fight, Okay?" She said while looking me in the eyes.

I nodded and replied, "Okay, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared, but just like you said I need to be brave especially since the lives of my brothers and Rebecca depend on me now."

"Ella are you ready?"She asked while looking at me with a serious expression on her face.

I nodded and replied confidently, "I'm ready."

"All right, wake up Ella." She said with a smile as she disappeared. Then everything faded away as I came back to reality.

"Good morning sleepy head, rise and shine." I heard Dean's voice say.

My head was pounding and I felt like puking from the shifters disgusting scent. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was sitting in the passenger seat of the Impala. I looked over to my left and seen shifter Dean holding a gun at me while he was driving.

I rubbed my head and glared at him while saying, "You sick son of a bitch, I hate you."

He smirked while saying, "Come on El, I know you don't really mean that. I'm your big brother after all."

"You're not my brother!" I yelled while crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm your brother now." He said in a creepy tone.