Bloody Mary 7

When I got into Charlie's car I couldn't help, but smile knowing she was okay. I was gonna make sure to keep it that way. Bloody Mary already claimed a couple of victims and I felt guilty since I drew their names within my drawings, but was unable to save them in time. I was snapped back to reality by Charlie saying,"Good morning."

"Good morning and thanks for the ride." I said while looking over at Charlie.

She smiled and said,"You're welcome Ella, so your brother Sam said you like school and didn't want to fall behind."

I nodded and smiled while sarcastically saying, "Yeah, gotta maintain a good GPA if I wanna make it into the college of my dreams."

"It's your brother that doesn't want you to fall behind isn't it?" She asked while glancing over at me.

"Yup that's Sammy."I replied with a smirk.

"What school did you go to before coming here?" She asked.

"I'm mainly home schooled and do a lot of it through online."I answered while looking out the window.

"Don't you ever want to go to a normal school?" She asked while furrowing her brow.

"The last time I was in a normal school was when I was little, but because of the family business we travel a lot, so it makes it harder to go to a normal school and make friends when I know we're gonna end up moving again." I said while looking at her.
I thought about how online schooling was Sam's awesome idea. I was happy that I get to do all my schooling through online rather than in a normal school, because we always move. I liked making new friends, but it sucked when we would have to leave to a new place. Sam thought it would be easier on me if I did my schooling online. Whenever something doesn't make sense he's always more than happy to help me understand especially Math. I really hate Math.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Charlie asking,"Family business?"

She looked a little confused and I thought uh-oh I said family business good thing she has no idea what I mean. It's time to change the subject. I asked myself, what do girl's my age talk about anyway? I then had an idea and smirked while saying, "Yeah...so any cute boys at this school?"

She smirked and looked over at me. Then she filled me in on the cute boys at school. We talked about things I don't normally get to talk about with my brothers like boys, hair, shoes and clothes. It was nice to talk to a girl for a change especially since she was around my age.

After she parked the car we headed into the high school. My first stop was the office to pick up my class schedule. Charlie showed me where to go. We entered the office and were greeted by a hyper blonde secretary at the front desk with a name tag that said, Janis. She had a huge smile on her face while saying,"Ella Hanson."

I smirked and felt like laughing after hearing the last name. I knew Dean came up with it, because that was the same last name of Johnny Depp's character, Tommy Hanson from 21 Jump Street.

"Yup, that's me." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Let me get your schedule with all your classes." She said while turning around and shuffling through some papers. I couldn't shake the feeling that she looked strangely familiar.

Then I smiled when I realized who she looked like. I leaned towards Charlie while whispering,"Doesn't she look just like Martha Stewart?"

Charlie smirked and covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing.

Janis turned around and handed me my class schedule while saying,"Here you go."

"Thanks Janis." I said with a huge smile while looking at her.

"You're very welcome Ella. Since you two seem to know each other already, Charlie can you help show Ella around today?" Janis asked with a big grin on her face.

Charlie nodded and replied,"Yeah, sure."

Then Charlie and I left the office. I showed her my schedule and she said," Wow, we have all the same classes."

I knew that was my brothers doing, but I pretended like it was some weird coincidence.

First we had Math which was beyond boring and confusing. I mean letters and numbers just shouldn't mix.

As I sat in Math class next to Charlie I let my mind wonder. I thought about how I've gone undercover before as a student, but I've never done it alone like this without my brothers near by. I began to bite my nails nervously wondering if they were doing okay and if we were going to be able to save Charlie before Bloody Mary strikes.

I shook my head and didn't want to think of anything negative. I had to stay focused and watch over Charlie. I may not of been able to save the other victims I wrote down in my drawings, but I'll be damned if I let Bloody Mary hurt anyone else.

Then I was brought out of my thoughts by the bell ringing meaning class was over. I got up and followed behind Charlie, but a boy stood in my way. I tried to get around him, but he blocked me again. I looked into his blue eyes and sighed in frustration. He was really tall and looked down at me with a big smirk on his face.

"You're new huh?" He asked as he continued to stare at me.

"Yeah, wow, noting gets past you big fella." I said sarcastically with a smirk.

Then he looked me up and down while licking his lips, which made me raise an eye brow at him while saying, "If you're done checking me out, can you move over, so I can go to my next class?"

He shook his head and said,"No, I wanna stay right here, I kinda like the view."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. He was getting on my last nerve I really needed to get to Charlie and make sure she was okay, but this guy was in my way.

I finally had enough and said," Hey Gigantor I think you should move or something bad might happen to you."

He looked at me and laughed. Then he stepped closer, so his chest was in my face while saying, "What is a pretty little thing like you gonna do to me sweetheart?"

Then I heard a boy behind him say,"I hope it's something hot."

Suddenly he used his hand to lift my chin, so I was closer to his face. Then he tightened his grip on my chin while saying, "What are you gonna do baby?"

Before he could even blink I quickly grabbed his hand and put it in an arm lock behind his back while saying,"I am not your baby or your sweetheart! Stay out of my way!"

Then I pushed him away from me and heard him groan in pain. I looked back and seen him grabbing onto his arm while staring at me with a big grin on his face. Suddenly I heard one of the boys behind him whistle at me, while another boy laughed while saying,"Dude,you just got your ass kicked by a karate hottie."

Then he looked really pissed and glared at the boy who made the karate hottie comment. He quickly grabbed that boy by the collar while saying, "Shut up." through gritted teeth.

He stare at me while still holding the boy. I felt like he was familiar, but I didn't have time for this jerk, so I rolled my eyes and left the classroom. I needed to quickly find Charlie and keep her safe.

I went down the hallway looking around to see if I could find her. Then I heard someone say, "Bloody Mary." I turned around and heard it again, "Bloody Mary." It was coming from the girls bathroom. As I ran inside I opened my mouth to say stop, but I was too late.
Donna said, "Bloody Mary" one last time while facing the bathroom mirror. I could see Charlie standing right next to her. I looked at Donna while shaking my head in disbelief.

"Why would you do that?" Charlie asked while looking at Donna.
I could tell that Charlie was scared as I walked over to her.

"Oh my God, there really is something wrong with you." Donna said while looking at Charlie.

Then she looked over at me and glared while asking,"What are you doing here?"

"A better question is what are you doing here? and please don't tell me you called Mary?" I said while glaring at Donna.

She rolled her eyes and looked away from me while saying, "Whatever."

Then she looked back at Charlie while saying,"It's one thing for my sister to believe in this Bloody Mary crap, she's 12, but you?"

She shook her head and left the bathroom.

Suddenly I could feel the room getting colder. I knew what that meant and said,"I think we should get out of here and go to class, like now."

Charlie looked at me and nodded. Then we left the bathroom and headed to our next class.