Dead In The Water 1

I looked around and I was in my lucid dream. I walked over to the bench and it was empty. The woman (aka Jane Doe) that is usually sitting on the bench was not there. Weird this was the second time that this happened. I remembered the first time she went M.I.A from my dream. It was back when my brothers and I were on the case dealing with a Wendigo. I fell asleep in motel room near Blackwater Ridge and when I dreamed she wasn't there. Now it's happening again. I was trying to figure out what the connection was, then it clicked the salt lines. Maybe she's a ghost and because of the salt line she can't get into my dream. I was going to have to test this theory out later just to make sure.
I looked around and thought now I have to wait until I wake up how boring.

"Geez I'm SO bored!" I yelled out loud.

Then I thought maybe there's a way to make it more fun. It's my dream after all. I decided to try something.

I started thinking of a different park with cherry blossom trees. Suddenly everything around me changed to the park I was thinking about.

"This is cool, I can change things. Consider me funtertained." I said out loud with a smile on my face.

Suddenly I could see a white light in the distance. It was pretty and looked like fireworks. I couldn't help, but smile while looking at them. I was curious and went to go check it out.

When I got to the source of the light I seen a white door. I opened the door and went inside. I was in a very large white room. Everything was white and I mean everything. The tables, chairs, walls, lamps, couch, flooring etc.

Then I heard a voice said, "Luce spes. Splendens lux in tenebri."

"What?" I asked feeling confused and wondering what the words meant. It sounded like another language.

"WAKE UP!" A familiar voice said.

I opened my eyes and there was Dean looking down at me smirking. Then he said, "Wake up! Good Morning El."

"Good morning Dee." I said while yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Rise and shine. I seen a diner next door looks decent. Aren't you hungry?" Dean said as he finished packing up his bag.

"Yeah, I'm starving. Do you think they have pie?" I asked while thinking about pie which was making me even more hungry.

"What type of diner doesn't have pie?" Dean said while laughing.

"True, but you never know, It could be a anti-pie diner." I said with a serious look on my face as I tried to keep myself from laughing. Dean looked at me like I was crazy.

"That would be a diner I wouldn't want to go into." Dean said with an eyebrow raised.

"Me either." I said while laughing.

I got up and walked over to my bag. I pulled out my journal and quickly wrote down the words the voice said in my dream. I didn't really understand what it said, but I figured I could translate it later. It sounded a lot like latin.

The bathroom door opened and Sammy came out. He was done getting ready.

"Yay, my turn. Morning Sammy!" I said while putting away my journal.

"Morning Ella." Sam said with a smile on his face.

I grabbed some clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I was done I got changed really fast, because I was so hungry. Why did I talk about food while I was hungry? My stomach was growling and I couldn't wait to eat.

We went to the diner located next to motel we were staying at. It was awesome, because it had my favorite chocolate chip pancakes with a side of bacon and hot chocolate. Now I was ready to start my day with a smile on my face, due to all the sugar I consumed. I "almost" felt sorry for whatever we were going to gank today, because I was on my A game, ready to go. In other words I was really hyper.