Hook Man 5

When we got to 9 Mile Road it was dark and creepy. I was feeling cold and zipped up my jacket trying to keep myself warm. Dean parked the car near the side of the bridge where Rich had been killed.

Suddenly I heard a female voice whisper, "It's not safe."

I looked around, but there was nothing there. I was wonder who or what this could be, but then I was brought out of my thoughts by Dean getting out of the car while saying, "Let's go."

Sam and I followed Dean to the back of the Impala. He opened up the trunk and began grabbing weapons. He handed Sam a shotgun loaded with rock salt rounds.

"You know, buckshot won't do much good on a spirit."Sam said while looking at the gun in his hands.

"Yeah, that's why it's loaded with rock salt."Dean said while looking over at Sam.

"Huh, salt being a spirit deterrent."Sam said looking impressed.

Dean smirked and said,"Yeah it won't kill em..."

"But it'll slow em down." I said finishing what Dean was going to say.

"That's pretty good, you guys and Dad think of this?"Sam asked while looking at Dean and I.

"I told you, you don't have to be a college graduate to be a genius."Dean replied with a big smile.

"Yeah Sammy."I said with a chuckle.

"El, where's your helmet?"Dean asked while looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Back in the car."I replied nervously hoping he wasn't going to make me wear that thing, cause I hated it so much.

"Go put it on."Dean said while furrowing his brow.

"What?! Come on Dee. I don't really have to wear that thing do I?"I whined not wanting to wear the stupid helmet.

"El, this isn't open for negotiation, you march back to the car and put your helmet on now!"Dean said while glaring at me. I turned away from him and looked at Sam.

"Sammy help?"I said with a pout while showing him my puppy dog eyes.

"Ella, just put it on please, we're just trying to keep you safe."Sam said while looking back at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Okay fine, but this is so not fair, two against one."I said while stomping back to the rear door of the Impala. I opened the door and before I got in I stuck my tongue out at Sam and Dean.

Sam shook his head.

"Helmet now."Dean said in a serious tone almost sounding like Dad.

"Alright, geez Dee, you sound like Dad and please stop glaring at me, I'm gonna put it on okay."I said while rolling my eyes.

"Such a nag."I whispered under my breath so Dean wouldn't hear.

"What?" Dean said while looking at me with his brow furrowed. I was wondering how in the heck he managed to hear me.

"This really sucks!" I replied in annoyance as I entered the back seat of the car.

"Yeah, but at least it'll prevent you from getting another concussion."Dean said while sounding concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."I said as I slowly bent down to grab my neon pink helmet off the floor. Seriously, this freakin' helmet was getting on my last nerve.

Dean closed the trunk and walked with Sam to the front of the car so they could wait for me to put on my ugly helmet.

"I hate you fugly helmet."I whispered while glaring at it.