Bloody Mary 3

When we arrived at the Shoemaker residence we parked the car and made our way over to the house. The plan was that we were going to ask Steven's family questions to see if we could get any info to help us figure out what killed him. Upon entering the house we realized we were walking into his funeral. Everyone was dress up in black while my brothers are I were wearing plaid shirts and jeans.
We made our way to the backyard where the reception was set up.

"Feels like we're underdressed." Dean said while looking at how everyone was dressed.

"Yeah, we kinda stick out like sore thumbs." I said while looking around at everyone.

Sam walked over to a man and asked where Donna and Lily Shoemaker were so we could pay our condolences.

The man pointed towards two teenage girls who were seated on a bench. They appeared to be talking to two other girls I assumed were their friends.

Sam and Dean walked ahead while I followed behind. As we approached Dean asked, "You must be Donna, right?"

Donna looked up at Dean while replying, "Yeah."

"Hi, uh...we're really sorry." Sam said while looking at Donna.

"Thank you." She replied while looking at Sam.

Sam cleared his throat and said,"I'm Sam, this is Dean and this is our little sister Ella. My brother and I worked with your dad."

Donna and the girl next to her looked at each other. Then they looked back at us.

"You did?" Donna asked while looking at us with an eyebrow raised.

'Yeah. This whole thing, I mean, a stroke." Dean said while looking over at the girls.

The blond girl next to Donna said,"I don't think she really wants to talk about this right now."

Donna looked at her friend and said,"I'm okay, I'm okay Charlie."

Dean began asking her questions about whether her father, Steven had any symptoms such as dizziness or Migraines. She told us he didn't.

My brothers and I already knew that Steven didn't die of a stroke, because of the weird encounter I had with his ghost and a creepy voice back at the morgue. I was wondering if this thing that killed him was another vengeful spirit or a demon or maybe it was something completely different. I was still putting together the pieces of the puzzle.

Then I was brought out of my thoughts by Donna's younger sister Lily saying,"That's because it wasn't a stroke."

"Lily, don't say that." Donna said while looking down at her sister.

"What?" Sam asked while looking at Donna and Lily Shoemaker.

They both looked up at him.

Then Donna said,"I'm sorry, she's just upset."

Lily shook her head and said,"No, it happened because of me."

"Sweetie, it didn't."Donna said while putting an arm around Lily and looking at her with concern.

I kept wondering why was Lily feeling guilty for her father's death. What did she know?

Then Sam crouched down, so he was eye level with Lily and asked,"Why would you say something like that?"

"Right before he died, I said it." Lily replied.

I was curious and wondered what she was talking about so I asked, "Said what?"

She looked at me and said, "Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror.......She took his eyes, that's what she does."

Donna shook her head and said,"That's not why Dad died. This isn't your fault."