Pilot Part 2

Ella's P.O.V

We stopped at a gas station before heading over to Sam's apartment in Stanford,Ca.

Dean was fueling up the Impala. I reached into my backpack and pulled out my journal. Writing in my journal kind of make me feel closer to Dad. When I was little I would always watch Dad write in his journal. I thought it was interesting and started to create one of my own. I used a coloring book as my first journal and wrote all in crayons. I was 6 at that time and found it funny that Dad kept it after all these years. I always wanted to look at it and see what deep thoughts I had as a 6 year old. Probably really funny to look at now but back then it seemed very important whatever I was writing and drawing. Well, I've been journaling and sketching ever since. Plus I have to do something to keep my hands busy while on these long car rides or I was going to go nuts or drive Dean nuts. In my journal I like to write about the hunts we go on, the places we had been, and details from the weird dreams I was experiencing. It was almost like my diary. I also liked to sketch, different things that interest me, and things related to the hunts we went on like the monsters we hunted, but something weird was going on ever since my 13th birthday. Whenever I sketch in my journal weird things just appear on the paper. I didn't understand, but couldn't help but draw random things. Like this silhouette of a man. He looked creepy and I didn't know why I drew him, but there he was taking up space in my journal. It felt like I needed to draw these things like they were important for some reason I didn't quiet know. The next sketch that I thought was random was of a small V.W car at night on a bridge. It was weird, but I keep thinking it's all due to my lack of sleep. Seriously 3 hours of sleep is not doing any good for me.

I keep having this weird reoccurring dream about a woman with blond hair and blue eyes sitting on a bench in a park writing in a journal. Every time I try to look to see what she is writing she either closes the book before I can see or gets up and walks away. Then the dream ends and I wake up feeling freezing like I'm in the freezer. I don't know what the dream means, but something about the woman seems so familiar it's like I seen her somewhere before.

When I was done writing I shut my journal and placed it back into my backpack. I grabbed the discard food containers from the front and back seat. Then I got out of the car holding all the trash Dean and I accumulated from many of the diners/fast food places we had stopped at along the way.

Dean looked at me and cocked an eye brow saying,"Where do you think you're going?"

I held up all the trash in my hands and said, "To China. Where do you think I'm going?"

"Ella!" Dean said while glaring at me. I hate it when he glares at me it makes me want to spill my guts every time. Ever since I was little his glare has always worked on me, which makes it hard to hide anything from him.

"Fine, I'm gonna throw away some trash. Just keeping your baby clean Dee." I said with a grin on my face.

"My baby thanks you."He said with a smirk on his face.

"I'm sure she does, Knight Rider." I say while walking over to the trash can.

When I got back into the Impala I grabbed my blanket from my bag and covered myself up. Dean finished filling up the car and came back into the driver seat. He looked at me and said,"Get some sleep EL. I'll wake you up when we get there."

As I closed my eyes I yawned and said,"Okay thanks Dee."

Less than 10 minutes passed by since I closed my eyes and Dean was shaking me awake. I groaned,"What? Five more minutes Dee."

I kept my eyes closed and heard him say,"Okay I guess you want to do this the hard way again."

I opened my eyes wide and said in a panic,"I'm awake! I'm awake! Just don't douse me in water again. That wasn't funny last time Dean."

"What are you talking about that was hilarious." Dean said while closing the water bottle he had in his hand and put in back into the car.

"Hilarious for you, Chuckles."

He laughed and said,"Come on that was great and a perfect reminder why you should listen when I tell you to get up."

Dean pulled out his cell phone and showed me the picture he took of me all wet from the last time I didn't listen to him about getting up.

"Ha-Ha very funny." I said while rolling my eyes.

Dean looked at the picture and laughed.

"Hey, Ella you looked just like a wet chihuahua after it takes a shower, all scrawny and shaking." Dean said with a big grin on his face.

"You're such as ass."I said under my breath

Dean snapped his phone shut and glared at me asking,"What did you just say?"

I got out of the car and smiled nervously at him while saying,"I said lets go see Sam!"

I grabbed the cell phone out of his hands and ran off laughing, "I'm so deleting this!"

"No your not EL! Give it back!" Dean yelled while running after me.
I could hear Dean catching up to me. I looked behind and seen how pissed he looked.

I decided to add more fuel to the fire.
"Catch me if you can Dee!" I yelled then stuck out my tongue at him.
I sprinted as fast as I could to Sammy's apartment. I could hear Dean yelling my name and something else that I didn't really understand, but I was pretty sure he was swearing.