Home 4

On the way to Missouri's I kept drawing in my journal, so far it looked just like my previous drawing of fire except this time there were no letters. I started to draw something dark in the center of the fire, but stopped when I heard the engine turn off. I looked up from my journal and out the window. I noticed that Dean had parked right in front of an old Victorian style home. For some weird reason this place seemed so familiar to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Sam and Dean getting out of the car. I quickly got out and followed behind them. We walked up to the front door and before we knocked Missouri opened the door. She told us to sit in the waiting area near the entrance, because she was currently with a client.
When she walked into the back room, my brothers and I sat down in the waiting area. As I looked around I couldn't help feeling like I've been here before.

I glanced over at Sam and Dean as they both tried to keep themselves busy by skimming through some old magazines that they got from a pile on the small coffee table in front of us. I picked up one of the magazines from the top of the pile and quickly flipped though it. I bit my lip nervously and wondered if Dad ever brought us here.

This was really bothering me and I had to ask,"Do you guys think Dad ever brought us here when we were little?"I asked while looking over at Sam and Dean.

Dean shook his head while replying,"No, Why?"

"I don't know it's just... weird being here."I responded while shrugging my shoulders.

"What's goin' on?"Sam asked with concern as he glanced at me.

"I'm kinda havin' a case of Déjà vu, I feel like...I've been here before, but I don't know, maybe it's nothing..."I said with a anxious grin as I tried to play it off like this was nothing, because I didn't want them to worry.

My brothers kept staring at me with their brows furrowed like they were deep in thought. Sam opened his mouth like he was about to ask me a question, but before he could the sound of foot steps approaching from down the hall caught our attention. I glanced over and saw Missouri and a man walking towards us. Sam, Dean and I watched as she opened the door while saying,"All right there, don't you worry 'bout a thing, your wife is crazy about you."

Which caused a big smile to spread across his face.

"Thank you."He said with a grin. It seemed like he was relieved by what she was telling him. Then he left and she closed the door.

When Missouri turned around she glanced over at us while saying, "Whew, poor bastard, his woman is cold bangin' the gardener."

"Why didn't you tell him?"Dean asked sounding confused with his eyebrows furrowed.

"People don't come here for the truth, they come for good news."She answered while looking at Dean.

"Well, Sam, Dean, Ella, come on already, I ain't got all day."She said impatiently while motioning for us to follow her as she walked towards the living room. My brothers and I looked at each other with the same shocked expression wondering how she knew our names without us telling her.

Sam and Dean walked into the living room. I followed closely behind them, until I felt an icy cold chill go down my back causing me to stop in my tracks. I could hear a light tapping sound coming from the other side of the front door. I turned around and started to cautiously walk towards it. With each step I took towards the door the colder I felt.

I stood in front of the door and heard a male voice whispering from the other side. It was hard to hear what he was saying, because it sounded like he was having trouble breathing. I leaned in and put my ear close to the door. Then I heard him whisper,"Help...."