Home 5

When we arrived Dean parked right in front of Missouri's house. We all got out of the car and quickly went inside. Then my brothers and I followed her into the kitchen. She told us to take a seat while she gather a few things we were gonna need.

Sam, Dean and I sat down at the kitchen table while Missouri went over to the cupboard near the stove and started to grab some small bottles. The bottles appeared to be filled with what looked like different types of herbs and spices. I thought how are herbs gonna help us stop the thing in Jenny's house? I mean it's not like we can season it to death, or could we?

"You're very funny Ella, but no were not gonna season it to death."Missouri said with a grin while walking over to the my brothers and I.

Then she sat down across from us and placed the bottles of herbs on the table.

Dean picked up one of the bottles while staring at it with an eyebrow raised and asked,"So, what's this stuff, anyway?"

"Angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt, a few other odds and ends."She replied while taking some of the herbs out of the bottles and placing them into a small white pouch.

"Yeah, what are we suppose to do with it?"Dean asked while staring at her with a confused expression on his face.

She filled up a small dark blue pouch with different herbs and explained,"We're gonna put them inside the walls in the north, south, east and west corners on each floor of the house."

"We'll be punchin' holes in the dry wall, Jenny's gonna love that."Dean said sarcastically while picking up some of the herbs and placing them into a pouch.

"She'll live."Missouri replied in a serious tone while staring down Dean.

"And this'll destroy the spirits?"Sam asked while gesturing to the pouch of herbs in her hand.

"For good?"I chimed in with my eyebrows raised while wondering if this was actually gonna work.

"It should purify the house completely, we'll each take a floor..."Missouri began to say, but was interrupted by Dean.

"Whoa, whoa, wait."Dean said while shaking his head.

"What?"She asked while staring at him.

"I'm not lettin' El out my sight"Dean replied while pointing right at me.

"But Dee..."I began to say, but was cut off by Dean.

"No but Dee, you said it yourself El, somethin' creepy was trying to lure you into the closet, I'm not lettin' you out of my sight, okay?"Dean insisted while staring at me with concern.

"Okay, fine."I responded while looking at him with my hands up in surrender, because I knew better than to argue with him once he's gone into overprotective big brother mode.

"All right, when we start placing these pouches into the walls we're all gonna have to work fast, once the spirits realize what we're up to, things are gonna get bad."Missouri said with a concerned expression on her face while looking at my brothers and I.

"Now you three help me finish these up so we can get back to Jenny's."She said while handing each of us a pouch to fill.

We all helped Missouri make the little herb pouches and I couldn't help noticing how they smelt like tea.

"Hey, you know this stuff smells like tea, can I drink this?"I asked while smelling one of the pouches.

"I wouldn't recommend it."Missouri warned while shaking her head.

"Why? Will I grow a second head?"I asked jokingly with a slight grin.

"No, but it could give you explosive diarrhea."She replied with a serious expression on her face.