Bloody Mary 8

Charlie and I walked into our next class which was Chemistry. I took a seat at the table next to Charlie's, because she already had an assigned lab partner. The teacher said,"Okay class today we have a new student with us Ella Hanson will you please stand up."
I stood up and smiled. I hate introductions at new schools everyone just stares like I'm a freaking animal in the zoo. I looked around the room and seen Donna glaring at me. Then I felt like someone else was watching me too. I looked over and it was the jerk from this morning. He smiled at me while I rolled my eyes.

Then the teacher said,"Oh Ella since you don't have a lab partner and it looks like Chase doesn't either why don't you two pair up for today."
I sat down and looked around wondering who my lab partner Chase was. Then the jerk sat down next to me and smiled while saying,"Looks like we're lab partners beautiful."

"Great." I said sarcastically while crossing my arms over my chest. This sucked and I wanted more than anything for this class to be over.

Then I felt a hand touch my leg and when I looked it was Chase. I pushed his hand off and said,"Back off."

He smirked and said,"You're cute when you get angry."

"Shut up."I said while glaring at him. It was taking everything within me to not punch him.

Then he touched my leg again. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard while saying,"Touch me again and I swear it won't be your fingers that get hurt this time. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

He chuckled and said,"That's the El I remember."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him while feeling really confused. I asked myself how in the hell did he know my nickname?

"Come on Winchester you don't remember me do you? I know it's been more a couple years since we last seen each other, but how could you forget me that easily. It's me Chase." He said with a really big smile on his face.

"Wait the only Chase I know is Chase McKnight..... No." I said with a huge smile on my face while realizing who he was.

I smiled while thinking about when I was little and how I met Chase while staying at Bobby's. He is two years older than me so he was 6 and I was 4 when we first met. My Dad and brothers went off on a hunt while I stayed behind at Bobby's, because I was still to young to go with them yet. Uncle Bobby was awesome and helped train me while I stayed with him.

Then a boy named Chase showed up so he could be watched by Bobby too. He was the youngest of another family of hunters Bobby knew called the McKnight family. We would play and train together. He was my best friend. I was happy he came, because then I had someone around my age to play with. I remember I used to think he was a lot of fun, because he would let me do things my older brothers and Dad wouldn't let me do. It was only later that I found out that what he was teaching me to do were bad things such as: shop lifting, swearing, and pulling pranks especially on poor Bobby. Let's just say Chase had a way of getting into trouble and taking me along for the ride. My brothers and Dad really didn't like him after they found out all the mischief he got me into.

It wasn't until Chase was 8 and I was 6 that my Dad and brothers finally had enough of him being around me. He kinda set one of Bobby's junk car's in the salvage yard on fire and ended up getting both of us injured. I never seen my Dad and brothers so angry, but I could tell it was because they were so worried that he was going to get me hurt again. They went into super overprotective mode and Dad told me to stay away from Chase.

My Dad's exact words were, "Steer clear of Chase he's trouble. I don't want him getting you hurt again, so if you ever see him just turn the other way and tell me or your brothers so we can keep you safe."