Hook Man 7

When we arrived I looked out my window and seen a Sorority house blocked off with yellow police tape. There were several police cars and an ambulance parked in front. Then I noticed Lori sitting in the back of the ambulance. I was worried about her, because she looked so sad and scared. I glanced over at Sam and seen that he was worried about her too. Dean drove the car to the back side of the house and parked the Impala out of view of the police.

We had a strong feeling that this was related to the case. In order to know for sure we needed to examine the crime scene, but we had a big problem. Since my brothers were arrested yesterday the police already knew what they looked like. Which meant they couldn't just whip out fake badges and disguises to get in this time, so we were taking the sneaky ninja approach.

After we got out of the car, we hopped over a fence and made our way to the rear of the Sorority house.

We began looking for a way to get in.

"Why would the Hook Man come here? This is a long way from 9 Mile Road."Sam said while looking at Dean and I.

I shrugged and replied, "Maybe he's not haunting the scene of the crime, maybe it's about something else."

"Hey Sam look, Sorority girls. Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?" Dean  said with a giant smirk on his face while looking at the girls.

"Eww Dee, see it's times like this I wish I had a sister."I said while looking at him with my brow furrowed.

"El what are you talking about? You've got Samantha right here."Dean said with a smug smile on his face while pointing at Sam.

"Shut up dude."Sam said while pushing Deans hand away from him. Dean laughed then turned back to continue gawking at the Sorority girls.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Hey Sammy, you see that window up there?"I asked while pointing to the second floor window.

"Yeah?" Sam asked while looking at me with his eyebrow raised; wondering what I was planing.

"I can open it if.... you give me a boost up please?"I asked while showing him my puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, but be careful Ella."He said with a worried expression on his face.

"I will, don't worry Sammy."I said with a smile trying to reassure him that I would be just fine.

Then he lifted me up, so I could climb the balcony on the side of the house. When I made it to the window I smirk, because it was left slightly open making it so much easier to get in.

"Good thing I'm not a burglar, I promise to only use my powers for good."I whispered to myself with a chuckle.

I looked over the balcony down at my brothers and whispered, "Thanks Sammy, the window's open, how convenient, somebody out there must really love me, see you guys inside."

I went back to the window and carefully peaked in the room to make sure no one was around. Then I quietly opened it.

When I looked back I could see Sam helping Dean up. I decided to go in first cause my curiosity was killing me. Once I was inside I rubbed my arms, because the room was so cold.

"You could store meat in here."I whispered under my breath.

When I looked over at the beds I noticed one of them was drenched in blood. It was all over the sheets and in a puddle on the floor by side of the bed. I couldn't help, but feel sad that some poor innocent girl was killed so brutally.

Suddenly I heard a loud creaking of a door opening. I turned around quickly and watched as the closet door swung open by itself.

"Great, that's not creepy."I whispered sarcastically to myself.