Bloody Mary 6

When we got to the motel room we went right into research mode.

Dean was sitting at the computer while Sam and I were looking through many old news articles. We posted the articles that were related to the case on a bulletin board we set up on the wall.

It felt like we were researching for hours,but when I looked at the clock I realized it had only been like 20 minutes.

I groaned as Sam handed me a stack of more news articles to look through. I laid down on the bed and covered my face with all of the articles while letting out a loud groan.

Even though we just finished eating dinner an hour ago at the diner near by I was in serious need of a sugar fix or I was going to go crazy. The only way I can ever get through research while on a case was if I ate something sugary. You see Sam and Dean have coffee while I have chocolate and candy.

"El." Dean said in a serious tone which made me peak through the papers that were on my face.

"El come here." Dean said while waving me over. I thought uh-oh what did I do this time, because he looked really serious.

"Whatever it is I didn't do it?" I said with a nervous smile on my face as I walked over to him. I was wondering what he was going to say.

He smirked and said,"I know you need a pick me up and don't say I never got you anything."

Then he pulled a bag of milk chocolate m&m's out of his shirt pocket.

I smiled from ear to ear and hugged him while saying,"I love you Dee."

"I know, I know squirt." He said as he was about to hand me the candy, but then he pulled it back out my reach and said, "Now are you gonna go back to researching?"

"Yes sir." I said while saluting him with a big grin on my face.

He handed me the m&m's and I did a happy dance as I put a piece of candy in my mouth.

Dean looked at me with a raised eye brow while saying, "I think Sammy's right you are addicted to candy."

"Told you man." Sam said while looking at Dean with a smirk on his face.

" What? No I'm not, I can quit anytime." I said while glaring at my brothers.

"Yeah right." Sam said with a smirk while coming over and ruffling my hair.

"Sammy what is with you and messing up my hair?" I said while fixing my hair.

Dean and Sam laughed so I stuck my tongue out at both of them which only caused them to laugh louder.

I shook my head and walked over to the bed by the window. I sat down and looked through the articles while snacking on the m&m's. I had a strong urge to draw so I went over to my backpack and pulled out my journal. I went back to the bed and sat down while drawing something new.

"Wait, wait, wait you're doing a nationwide search?" I heard Sam say.

I looked up from my journal and realized he was talking to Dean, so I continued to draw while listening to my brothers talk.

"Yep, the NCIC, the FBI database, at this point any Mary who died in front of a mirror is good enough for me." Dean said

"But if she's haunting the town, she should have died in the town." Sam said while sitting down on the bed near Dean.

"I'm telling you there's nothing local, I've checked. So unless you got a better idea." Dean said as he looked over at Sam.

"The way Mary's choosing her victims, it seems like there's a pattern." Sam said while looking at Dean.