Asylum 6

Ella's P.O.V
After my brothers and I left the Asylum we stopped by the Rockford Public library and did a little research. We found out that Dr.Sanford Ellicott was the Chief of Staff at the creepy Roosevelt Asylum. We tried to find out more by scouring countless websites, but the information that kept popping up was so vague, especially about the South Wing. We needed to talk to someone who was there at the Roosevelt Asylum around the time it was in operation, so we started to search for the former Asylum employees and their families. We figured one of them had to know something...

Luckily, we ended up finding out that Dr.Sanford Ellicott had a son named, James who just so happened to be a clinical psychiatrist at a hospital in Bartonville, Illinois. We really needed to talk to him; find out about his father and the history of the Asylum. We figured if anyone knew anything it'd be him, so we left the library, hoped in the car and headed straight towards Bartonville. The drive was suppose to take about two hours, but Dean was determined to cut it down to one.

Our plan was that Sam was gonna go undercover as a patient and talk to the Doctor, while Dean and I had the exciting job of waiting in the car

Our plan was that Sam was gonna go undercover as a patient and talk to the Doctor, while Dean and I had the exciting job of waiting in the car. Let's just say, I rather be bored out of my mind waiting in the Impala, than inside a freaking hospital. I mean, they really creep me out with all the weird smells, white walls, pointy needles and just thinking about it was making me anxiously bite my nails as I stared blankly out the car window.

Not to mention the fact that ever since we left the Asylum I've been a little on edge, because of the creepy message Officer Kelly told me before he magically disappeared about how, "It's listening, watching...they all are..."

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sammy asking,"You okay, Ella?"

I looked forward towards the front seat and saw him staring back at me with a concerned expression on his face. Then I noticed Dean quickly glance at me in the rear view mirror. Even though he didn't say anything I could tell he was worried by the way he furrowed his brow as he periodically glanced at me in the mirror. I guess my nail biting caught their attention.

I didn't want them to worry, so I stopped biting my nails and slightly smiled to reassure them while replying, "Yeah, I'm good, it's nothing."

"Really? Cause you usually don't bite your nails for nothing, El."Dean stated while eyeing me suspiciously in the rear view mirror.

"Well, maybe I was feeling a little snacky?"I replied in an attempt at sounding convincing, but judging by the looks on my brothers faces they didn't buy it.

"Or, maybe you're worried about somethin'."Dean said as he furrowed his brow.

"What's got you worried Ella?"Sam asked with concern as he stared at me attentively.

I shook my head while answering,"It's nothing guys really, I just..."

"Just what?"Sam questioned.