Pilot Part 1

This takes place during Season 1 the pilot episode.

September 2002

10 year old Ella's P.O.V Flashback

Dad and Sam had a huge argument about hunting and blab, blab, blab. I didn't want to hear them argue anymore. I knew Sammy just wanted to have a normal life beyond hunting. At the end of the argument Dad told Sam if he left to not come back. I was sad and didn't want Sammy to leave. He packed his bags and left the motel room. I ran outside and I could hear my Dad yelling,"Isabella Mary Hope Winchester you come back here right now young lady!"

I knew I was in trouble since he used my full name.

He was probably going to ground me for disobeying his order, but I just had to give Sammy a proper goodbye. As much as it hurt I knew it was the right thing to do.

I ran to Sam and hugged him. He bent down and wiped away my tears.

He said,"Don't cry Ella. It's going to be okay. I'll call you okay."

"Sammy pinky promise you'll call me." I said while whipping away my tears with my sleeve.

Sam put out his pinky and I wrapped mine around his. Then I grinned and said, "Just remember Sammy if you break your promise I'm going to punch you."

Sam smiled and opened his arms saying, "I know and I'll keep the promise Ella."

I jumped into his arms. We shared our last hug. When he pulled away Dean put his arm around me and I held onto him while watching Sammy walk further and further away from us. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I looked up at Dean and said, "I hope Sammy will be okay and that he'll be safe."

Dean kissed the top of my head and said,"Me too Ella."

Even though he didn't let it show I knew that Dean was mad at Sam for leaving.

Sam ended up studying at Stanford. I was proud of him, but I missed him and wanted my family to be together again.

2005
13 year old Ella's P.O.V

Dad had taken off on a hunt while Dean and I went on our own. Some voodoo thing, down in New Orleans. We finished the job and tried to contact Dad, but he never picked up.

We found out about the case Dad had been working on. He was checking out this two lane blacktop just outside of Jericho, California.

There seemed to be a lot of disappearances along the Centennial Highway. All the victims that went missing had one thing in common they were all men.

Dean and I were worried, because it had been a while since we heard from him. Then Dean received a strange voicemail from Dad on his phone. We analyzed the message and found an EVP of a woman saying, "I can never go home"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so sleepy as I laid curled in a ball in the passenger seat of the Impala. Dean woke me up early in the morning, so early it was still dark outside. I was exhausted and not happy with the way Dean chose to wake me up out of a weird reoccurring dream I kept having for the past couple days.

These weird reoccurring dreams are of a blond haired blue eyed woman sitting on a bench in a park. She is writing in her journal and every time I try to see what she is writing she closes her book and walks away. Then I wake up feeling freezing cold like the AC is on full blast. I tried to go back to sleep, but then I got the wake up call I didn't' even ask for this morning. All thanks to my annoying big brother Dean. Don't get me wrong I love him, but sometimes he can just get on my nerves like this morning at 4am. Dean shook me awake, but I was just so tired and said,"Just 5 more minutes."

He said,"We can do this the easy way or the hard way?"

I regretted saying,"I don't care, which ever way will gives me 5 more minutes."

He laughed and then I felt icy cold water hit me. I screamed while jumping out of bed. Dean was laughing. I was already cold why did he have to make it worse. I glared at him while trying to stop from shivering. He was holding a big empty glass laughing while saying, "I did warn you Ella. Next time you'll remember to get up when I wake you up or you can relive this kodak moment."

He pulled out his phone and took a photo of me soaking wet and shivering.

I glared at him and said," Geez you're so annoying."

"I may be annoying, but at least I keep life interesting."Dean said with a big smirk on his face.

Then he threw a towel at me and said, "We leave in fifteen."

"Dee." I whined.

"EL." He mocked me by whining the same way I just did.

Dean put all of our bags into the car while I got ready to go. I took a quick shower and got dressed Dean and I got into the Impala and headed for Sammy in Stanford,Ca.