Asylum 4

When we entered the Asylum Dean went in first, followed by me and Sam brought up the rear. Even though it was sunny outside the interior was extremely cold and dark. We had to use our flash lights just to see where we were going. As I glanced around I anxiously bit my nails, because this place kinda reminded me of the hospital from my nightmare. To make matters worse it was quiet, a little too quiet...

Suddenly the eerie silence was interrupted by a loud crunch from under my shoes. I shined my flashlight down at my feet and saw that I had stepped on pieces of broken glass. They were scattered all over the floor along with some discarded liquor bottles, empty spray paint cans and mounds of garbage which made this place smell freggin' disgusting. It basically smelt like the inside of a dumpster mixed with a strong hint of urine and mildew. It's moments like this I wish I had a gas mask. I shook my head and focused back on looking around, so I could distract myself from the many stomach churning odors that lingered in the air.

 I shook my head and focused back on looking around, so I could distract myself from the many stomach churning odors that lingered in the air

As we walked further into the Asylum there was a small glimmer of sunlight peeking through the broken boarded-up windows. That's when I noticed all the graffiti that covered the cracked and pealing paint on the walls. I couldn't help, but smirk as I read some of the funny spray painted messages. The first one was painted in florescent green and said,"Aliens from Krypton are awesome!"

The next one was painted in orange that said,""Sorry, not sorry for writing on the wall."

I thought it was funny that someone kept spray painting, "Mal was here" in different colors on almost every single wall I looked at. Which made me wonder who in the heck was Mal?

I didn't think much of it and shrugged my shoulders as I glanced over at the wall on my right. There was a big message spray painted in red that said,"Beware The Brain Eating Monster!" Next to it was a life-size painted zombie clown with a twisted sadistic smile and no matter where I moved it seemed like his eyes were following me.

When I glanced down at the clowns hands I opened my eyes wide in shock and stopped walking, because he was holding a pie with a mutilated brain sticking out of it. Which kinda had a similar resemblance the disgusting pie from my nightmare. I thought this was way too much of a coincidence, because first it showed up in my nightmare and now it's here painted on the wall... I wondered if I was being shown this gross pie for a reason, but why? What exactly did this mean?

"We meet again, zombie pie..."I said under my breath with disgust as I stared at the pie in the clown painting.

"What?"Sam asked curiously as he walked over to my side.

I pointed to the clown painting on the wall while saying,"That's freaking creepy, right?

"Y-yeah.."Sammy anxiously stuttered. I glanced over at Sam's face and noticed how freaked out he looked as he stared at the clown painting. Which made me wonder if he was still scared of clowns just like when we were little.