Home 1

I opened my eyes and realized I was in the park from my lucid reoccurring dream. When I looked over at the bench I saw that Jane was starting to walk towards the tree line. I called out to her, but she just kept walking away. I was curious and wanted to see where she was going, so I followed her.

I ran towards the tree line and looked around to see where she went. I turned to my right and saw her quickly running down a dirt path that lead further into a part of the park I've never been to before.

"Jane!"I yelled hoping she would stop, but she just kept running.

I ran down the trail after her and ended up tripping on something. I full on face planted the ground and groaned in pain while rolling over onto my back. I sat up and looked down by my feet to see what I tripped on. I was shocked to see that it was Jane's journal. I looked around wondering if she was gonna come back for it, but I couldn't see her anywhere. It's like she just disappeared into thin air. I reached over and picked up her journal. I opened it and saw that she had written the same thing on every single page,"Help them."

"Help them? Help who?"I mumbled to myself while getting up off the ground.
All of a sudden an icy cold gust of wind blew through the trees causing me to shiver.

"Ella." I heard a voice whisper from further down the trail. It seemed to be coming from the area where I last saw Jane before she disappeared.

"Jane?"I asked while walking towards the sound of the voice.

"Please let that be you, because this is really freaking me out."I mumbled under my breath while clutching on tight to Jane's journal.

"Ella."The voice whispered again.

I followed the voice further down the dark trail until the sky changed from day-to-night. I pulled out my flashlight and turned it on as I continued to walk down the trail. Then I entered a clearing where there stood a house. I stopped in my tracks and stared at it wondering why this was here. None of the lights were on inside and it kinda looked creepy.

"Come."I heard a voice whisper from within house.

Right when I was gonna take a step forward I heard two familiar voices calling out my name from behind me. They sounded like they were coming from the trail that led back to the park. I smiled when I realized that it was Sam and Dean's voices. It sounded like they were trying to wake me up.
Suddenly the house flickered and disappeared. Then everything around me started to fade away and I came back to reality.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the back seat of the impala. I glanced over at my brothers in the front seat. Dean had a smirk on his face while holding up a water bottle in his hand near me. Sam reached over and yanked the water bottle out of Dean's hand while shaking his head.

"You're lucky El, I was just about to give you a wake up call, but Sammy ruined in."Dean said while looking back at me.

"Thanks Sammy."I said with a smile.

"You're welcome Ella, and Dean you do know there are other ways to wake us up besides using water, right?"Sam said with his brow furrowed.

"I know, but it's not as fun."Dean said with a mischievous smile on his face.

Then I realized how dark it was and looked out the window while saying, "It's night, seriously how long was I asleep?"

"For a couple hours."Sam replied while looking back at me.

"Hours, I must've been really tired."I said while yawning, because even though I slept for a couple hours I still felt exhausted.

"Where are we?"I asked while looking at my brothers with an eyebrow raised.