Undercover (1/3) - Bestfriend!Clint Barton x Reader x Bucky Barnes

Words- 1358
Paring: Bestfriend!Clint x Reader, kind of Bucky Barnes x Reader
Featuring: Laura Barton, Nick Fury
Warnings: kidnapping, mentions of needles, a few swear words.
Requested by @lclb52
Summary: Shield Agent and sister to Laura Barton, you are sent on an undercover mission involving HYDRA. Things go differently than planned, but you are determined to finish the mission and get back to your sister and best friend, Clint. 
Author's Note: This was a requested imagine where you're an undercover agent to go into Hydra, also Clint's best friend and Laura is your sister. I kind of changed the end of the request as I couldn't get it to go in that direction from what I had, but if it is wanted then feel free to request a part two of this imagine!

*Edited*

---

You knew that Clint would go after you, so you had to act fast.

Acting fast could take days, weeks, or months. And without the perfect plan, it would take even longer.

You told Clint that you would be back to help him after you went to pick up lunch. It sounded so simple: just go a few blocks down and get the random food that he and you liked so much, but it wasn't that simple. You knew that today was the day the plan would go into action, and both he and Laura could tell something was up with you.

You didn't know how you knew that today was the day, but when you decided to take that shortcut you're always told not to use and heard footsteps behind you, there was no going back.

----

You woke up in a cell, your head hurting and your arms sore.

"Oh, finally." Someone said. You looked up and saw a man standing outside of the cell.

"Where am I? What's going on?" You asked quickly, even though you knew the answers to both of those questions.

The cell door opened. "Get up." The man said. Once you stood up, he grabbed your wrists and led you to a room.

"What's going on?" You kept asking, but no one would answer you.

The man threw you into another room and sat you in a chair in front of a table. Soon enough, someone else walked in, and sat in the chair across from you.

No one said anything, and you were quickly getting fed up. "Someone say something before I go insane." You said, and the man sitting across from you smiled.

"This should be good."

Days past and you were still confused. The man had told you that you were the best way to draw Clint out to HYDRA, and that they had big plans for you.

You soon found out what big plans meant when you were taken into a room a few weeks later and strapped down into a chair. You felt a needle go in your arm, and you blacked out.

Once you woke back up, you realized that this all sounded familiar: like what the twins had told you what happened to them, but yours was much quicker. As technology advances, things get easier. HYDRA even thought that they were able to mess with your mind, and make you like a slave. But something went wrong, and you're a pretty good actor.

You had a chance to test out your new enhancements on a few guards, and these elemental powers would definitely help your secret mission.

You had seen him walk around the base, like he was patrolling, or being sent to other rooms to talk. You watched all of the agents walk past your cell, only sometimes to stop at yours and check on you.