Cross (4/6) - Avengers x Reader x Justice League

Words: 1289
Pairing: Avengers x Reader
Featuring: DC Characters
Warnings: none
Summary: Some discoveries and more reunions.
Authors Note: I might have also put in a bit more flash v quicksilver because I just think them meeting would be so funny. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE THIS SERIES

*Edited*

---

"You'll never believe this," Tony told you.

"Then get on with it."

"Thanks to Thor, I was able to get easy contact with Dr. Erik Selvig; you know him?" Tony asked, and you nodded. "Well, he kinda studies this alternate universe stuff with Thor's lady friend, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask them about this."

"So what's so urgent?"

"Erik told me that when Thor first arrived on Earth, he was banished here, but no one believed that he was Thor- for obvious reasons. But Jane, for some reason, believed him. So to prove that he was just joking, Erik found a book about Thor. It told a bunch about him, and I looked a little bit into it to compare it to the guy we know." Tony told you, and you nodded, motioning for him to get on with it.

"So I had an idea, what if there are stories about these guys? And guess what I found." Tony pushed a few books over to you.

The top one was labeled Superman, followed by Batman: The Dark Knight, and then Green Arrow and even a few others.

"So, what do we do with this?"

"We figure out what they are," Tony told you. "Start reading."

You sat down across from him and picked up the Batman book. You found out that he was a billionaire called Bruce Wayne, and his sidekick is Robin. His main enemy is the Joker and Harley Quinn- who just so happen to be sitting in the basement. But there were also the enemies of Catwoman- who also seemed to be a love interest at one point- and Poison Ivy. (She has some sick powers.)

Tony laughed as he read a book. "Maximoff's gonna lose his shit." You gave a confused look. "This Flash guy says he's the fastest person in the world."

"Oh, trust me, they've already raced; I had to stop them before it ended poorly." You laughed, and continued to read. "Their Justice League is our Avengers. Except, they seem to work a bit more on their own than we do." You sighed. "Gosh, their world could be in so much trouble if they aren't back."

"We should probably try to figure out a way to get them back, and quick," Tony said.

"You work on figuring that out; I'm going to go check on everyone." You smiled at Tony as he nodded and went back to his reading.

In the common room, you passed Wanda and Vision, sitting with the green-skinned-man.

"(Y/N)!" Wanda called you over. "Vis has a twin."

You looked to Vision, then to the other, and back. You smiled, "What can you do?" You pointed to the alternate universe Vision. (Wasn't his name John with weird spelling, or something?)

"I have the power of flight, strength, telepathy, telekinesis, and invisibility. Those are more of the know traits. I have a very wide variety." He explained quickly.

"I would laugh if an Infinity Stone powered him- he would basically be the both of you mashed into one." You smiled at Wanda and Vision.

The man (Martin man?) looked at you with a confused face. "It's what's on Vision's forehead." You explained.

"(Y/N)!" Clint ran out, yelling your name. You quickly turned around. Why was it when anyone needed help, you were always the go-to?

"Yes, Clint?" You smiled a sarcastic smile.

"Pietro and Flashy are fighting." He said.

"I thought Pietro-"

"He came back saying that Laura was taking the kids on 'an adventure,' which probably just meant they were going to the store." Clint shrugged.

You followed him back to the training room to see Flashy and Pietro yelling at each other and the others standing off to the side- out of the way. The sounds of their yelling cut through the air like knives were flying. You couldn't understand what they were saying; they were speaking way faster than anyone could understand.

"What are they fighting about?" You walked over to where Greeny stood.

The Super-man-dude answered for him. "Flash and Blue are fighting over who's faster."

"I thought we already went over this!" You groaned. You may be one of the youngest on the team, but you acted like the mother of the group. You can't even control your powers- it seems crazy that you're always 'in charge.'

You walked up to the two fighting speedsters. "What are you guys doing!" You yelled.

They stopped jabbering, turning to you, with flushed faces. "What are you fighting about now!"

"Hey, the red guy was complaining about being here- and how you should 'get yourself together' so they could get back home." Pietro rolled his eyes after glancing at Barry Allen. "I was just defending you."

"I never said that!" Barry yelled, turning back to look at Pietro. They both started yelling at one another again.

You turned around and took a deep breath. "Clint, go get Wanda, please."

Clint quickly nodded and ran out of the room. Their yelling had gone back to being unable to understand, as they were speed yelling. You were starting to get fed up with everything- all these extra people, the yelling, and it being your fault.

You turned around. "Pietro. Go to your room. Barry, please stay away from Pietro." You said, quietly. Even though you said it quietly, it had an effect, as Pietro nodded and ran to his room. Barry nodded as well, and walked over to talk with Greeny and Canary.

That was the first time you were able to control yourself from getting overwhelmed and exploding something.

No one was 'training' to say; they were just standing around, probably hoping not to anger you- they know that your anger cannot easily be controlled.

A few minutes later, Natasha and Tony came running in with the other Justice League heroes following them.

"FRIDAY, alert everyone right now!" Tony shouted.

"Yes, boss."

Then Tony turned to where everyone in the room stood- including you and the alternate universe team. "Grab whatever weapon you need." He opened the weapon cabinet, and a few of your visitors grabbed some things to fight with. You were probably the most confused there.

More of your team was joining you in the training room, and you were whispering around, but no one really seemed to know what was going on.

Suddenly, there was an explosion that caused all of you to end up on the floor. Flopping around like fish, everyone was disoriented. Some look at you.

"It wasn't me!" You said quickly.

Before anyone else could respond, a voice spoke that about made your ears burn. "Of course, it wasn't. I wouldn't want anyone taking credit for my work!" The voice squeaked.

"Or my work." This voice was deeper, and you started to worry that you couldn't see who was speaking.

Tony summoned his Iron Man suit and started to scan for where these voices could be.

"This world, it's just another place to make my own." The pitchy voice said.

Tony pointed to where he found human life, but before he had a chance to shoot.

The Batman sighed. "Joker. Harley Quinn."

"Slade," Greeny grumbled.

"Great reunion," Tony said. "Let's get on with that." He said, and before he shot for where the three stood, a laser went flying and hit right below where they were hit.

"Oh, please don't tell me that this guy is my alternate equivalent." Tony groaned.

There was a laugh- you assumed it was The Joker, and the room filled with smoke. When it cleared out, the three were gone, and FRIDAY wasn't responding.