Keeper - Steve Rogers x (f)Reader

Words: 1595
Pairing: Steve Rogers x (f)Reader
Featuring: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Ultron, Maximoff's mentioned, Other Avengers mentioned
Warnings: kidnapping, fighting
Requested by @subject-a-9
Summary: You are Tony Stark's niece, and he is determined to have you at the party celebrating the Avenger's latest win. Natasha plays matchmaker before Ultron crashes the party, and everyone goes crazy when you get taken. 
Author's Note: this was cute! Request asked for the reader to be Tony's niece so we're not gonna think too hard about how that works and we're gonna go with it. This takes place at the beginning of Age of Ultron!

*Edited*

---

"Hey, kiddo." Tony looked up when you walked into the lab.

"Hi." Bruce smiled.

"Hey, guys." You looked around to see them messing around with a bunch of glowing stuff. "What are you working on?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Tony shrugged, looking back down.

"Oh, come on, Tony," Bruce said. "You know you can't hide anything from (Y/N) for long."

You gave off an innocent smile, causing Tony to roll his eyes. "We're making a friend for JARVIS."

"Sir, I would advise you to tell your niece what you are doing before she goes to find out for herself."

"Yeah, Tony." You smirked. "See, if J we're a human, we would fist bump right now."

Tony rolled his eyes. "We're working on making another, more advanced AI, alright?"

"See, that wasn't so hard." You crossed your arms as you sat down in a chair.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Bruce caught your attention. "Are you joining us at the party tonight?"

You shrugged. "You know they've never really been my scene. I don't even know why there's a party."

"For this." Tony pointed to Loki's scepter they probably stole back. "And, I think you should come."

"But...shy." You sighed.

"Steve will be there," Tony added, an unmistakable smile on his face.

"Tony..." You complained. "Shut up." You looked down at your hands, messing with your fingers.

"Oh, does (Y/N) have a thing for Steve?" Bruce said.

"NOPE!" You stood up and walked out. Sometimes you hated how much Tony loved to annoy you.

"See you at the party!" Tony yelled.

---

"I'm still kinda surprised she doesn't live here full time." Clint laughed to Natasha and Steve as he took a sip of his drink.

Natasha shrugged. "We all like her, right?"

Clint and Steve both nodded with "yes, of course," under their breath.

"Steve, what do you think of her?" Natasha asked slyly. She was still secretly playing matchmaker but not letting him know.

Steve shrugged. "She's cool. We've talked a few times."

"You guys seem to hit it off," Clint said when he realized what Natasha was doing.

Steve laughed and shook his head a bit. "What are you guys up to?"

"Oh look, (Y/N), come here!" Natasha called you over once she saw you walk by, and Clint laughed at his friend.

"Hey, guys." You smiled at the three when you joined their group.