Amusement - Avengers x Reader x Bucky Barnes

Words: 1330
Pairing: Avengers x Reader with a mix of a bit of Bucky x Reader
Featuring: Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Pietro Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers
Warnings: nope
Requested by: @nanodoll
"I just got back from Six Flags and couldn't help but think how fun it would be to go there with the Avengers!! Could you do an imagine or short drabble about spending the day at the parks? Maybe with Bucky, since he hasn't been to a park in ages and the rides advanced! (Or whatever your heart desires, it's your writing!) Thanks!!"
Summary: The Avengers have a day off and decide to go to an amusement park. Bucky is a little nervous, since it has been so long since he's been to one and everything is so updated, but you're right by hid side to ensure he has fun.
Author's Note: TBH I've never been to a six flags so I couldn't really base the imagine off of that specific park, HOWEVER, I've been to Cedar Point many-a-times so I based a few things off of things for there but for the most part it should be pretty park neutral. 

*Edited*

---

"Alright, meet back here at closing." You told the group.

"No, really? I thought we were going to meet on top of the highest coaster around." Tony sarcastically replied.

"Knowing you, mister Iron Man, you'd actually do it!" You laughed.

"Yeah, and not all of us can fly, Tony," Natasha said.

Tony rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, you're just not cool enough."

You shook your head. "Fine, Tony, you and me, let's meet up on top of-" You looked around for a second. "That ride, right there." You pointed to one in the middle of the park. It was pretty tall, and two of the Avengers would definitely bring some attention to it.

"Great; at least someone's up for a challenge." Tony smiled.

You laughed a bit. "Alright, guys, see you later!" You said and everyone broke off into smaller groups. You were with your boyfriend, of course.

You looked over to him and noticed he was even more quiet than usual. You thought that he would be very excited for this. "What's wrong, Buck?"

Bucky looked over to you and shrugged. "I think I'm nervous, you know? It's been forever since I've been to an amusement park, and now it's all so advanced. It's nothing like I remember." He told you.

You smiled at him. "Don't worry; you'll love it. I'm sure we can find a ride that you're more used to. How about the antique cars ride?" You offered.

"There's a ride for that?" Bucky asked you.

"Yeah! You get to drive your own antique car around the track. It's pretty cool." You told him, grabbed his hand, and took him to where the ride was. Some would argue it was one of the more boring rides, but driving that car around was pretty cool to you. Even if it was on a track.

Bucky saw the ride and smiled at you. You both got in the short line and waited patiently. Like said, it could be called a boring ride, but that means short lines.

You and Bucky were next, and you were happy to see your boyfriend happy about this. You got into the passenger seat, and Bucky got into the driver's. The worker who helped you almost freaked out, realizing who he was helping. You smiled and put a finger over your mouth and shushed him, which he listened to. Sometimes, the shushing doesn't work.

The ride began and Bucky was having a ball. He wasn't the best at controlling the ride as he kept hitting the piece of track, but he was just happy to be on the antique cars ride. It also helped him adjust to the amusement park setting.