Undercover (3/3) - Bucky Barnes x Reader

Words: 1372
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader
Featuring: Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Laura Barton, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Bruce Banner
Warnings: pregnant reader, talk of vomiting (but no actual, just mentioned)
Summary: After having your twins, things get more interesting and one day in the field surprises you, yet again.
Author's Note: This is the third part to my Undercover fics! Love this hehe.

*Edited*

---

"Yes, you freaked out." You cut in on the conversation Bucky, Steve, and Natasha were having.

"No, I was totally ready," Bucky argued.

"No, you weren't!" You said. "I told you it was time, and you started running around to grab everything we needed, and then you were shaking too much. We had to make Steve drive!" You laughed.

"Yeah, buddy, you don't remember that?" Steve smiled and patted Bucky's shoulder.

You guys were having a great time. Since you and Bucky live out where your sister and best friend live, you had to fly back and forth whenever you guys were needed. It was stressful, having to leave. And it wasn't fair to Laura to make her watch your twins. That's when Tony proposed that while this big mission is going on, he gave the twins a room at the tower. It seemed like a great idea, since you didn't want to leave your children.

"Um... What the hell?" Tony's voice echoed from the steps. He walked out to point at you. "Did you mess around with your water up here?"

"No... I don't want to risk hitting the twins." You said.

"You might wanna get up here," Tony said. You walked over to the steps, Bucky following behind.

"You don't think..." Bucky started.

"No. How would that even be possible? It's not like it would-" And you opened the door to the twin's room.

Truth be told, you saw the twins holding their hands up in the air, soaking the room.

"What?" You whispered. You picked up your little girl, and Bucky your little boy.

"How are you guys doing that?" You cooed, and you were splashed with water.

"Tony, how is this even possible? I wasn't even born with powers like this; they were given to me." You asked.

Tony shrugged. "Maybe since it's in your blood, they got that small chance of getting some powers. So far, we only know that they can control water. We don't even know if they can do anything else."

"I don't really wanna find out just yet; they're still so little! If they got fire, they could seriously get hurt!" Bucky worried as the little one continued to play with his metal fingers. 

"Right now, we have a few options," Tony said. "We can clean up this mess, then let me and Banner take a look at them. Or we can clean up this mess and let the twins figure it out on their own." He suggested.

You held up a hand and cleaned up the mess by controlling the air powers, and it quickly went away. "I think we should let it happen." You said.

Bucky nodded. "We'll just have to be careful."

-----

After a few months, you and Bucky were able to go home with the twins. You thought that maybe you'd get a break for a bit; the twins were now a year and a half old. You and Bucky were ready to relax and have time to yourselves. Well, you had time to relax after the small wedding for you and Bucky, but this was different.