WAWR - Peter Parker x (f)Reader x Brother!Stark (5/6)

Words: 1855
Pairing: Peter Parker x (f)Reader x Brother!Stark
Featuring: James Rhodes, Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, Scott Lang, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, Vision, Bruce Banner
Warnings: sadness, hurt
Summary: Tony's still worried and he's ready to go against his brain and go find you. Before he can, he receives a call, which only worries him more.
Author's Note: Next part is an epilogue, so this is the final part of the ~main~ story! I love this story.

*Edited*

---

"You really should get some sleep." Rhodey walked up behind Tony, who was sitting on the steps outside of the Facility.

"You need to stop telling me that. I can't." Tony replied. "I'm too worried about her...I need to make sure she comes back. Safe." He sighed, a yawn coming out.

Rhodey sat down next to him. "What are you doing?" Tony asked.

"I'm going to wait with you, too. I care about the both of you." He smiled.

Tony smiled back and pushed Rhodey's shoulder. "So, when are you going to talk about having Stark officially become her last name?"

Tony sighed. "Well,"

Everyone on Team Cap was worrying their asses off.

"We need to get her back to Mr. Stark, right away!" Peter yelled.

"Wanda, have you ever had anything happen like this?" Steve asked.

"No, not even when it just happened to her. I'll read her," She whispered.

"Should I call Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"No, kid, he can't know she's with us. He'd kill me." Steve grumbled.

Clint was standing next to your unconscious body, monitoring you.

"Agh!" Wanda yelled. "I can't get into her mind; it hurts too much; someone's trying to take control of her powers." She said.

"Try and wake her up; I'm going to go get our jet. Buck, come with me." Steve said and walked out of the base.

"Come on, kid, wake up. We can't afford to lose you," Clint whispered, running his hand down the side of your face. This effect is like the something that happened yesterday, but it was much more powerful; you weren't responding.

Peter was quickly getting more worried. "I can't; I can't lose her!" He yelled. "I can't even afford to see her hurt!"

"Whoa, kid, calm down." Clint looked up for a second.

"You really care about her, yes?" Wanda asked Peter.

He nodded. "We met in the first year of high school before we even knew that we were super. We didn't really talk much, but once she found out her abilities, I knew something was wrong. Hers kicked in about a year after I got mine, and I talked to her about it. She had no idea I was the Spider-Man until Tony came to find me; we're inseparable." Peter rambled on, hoping it would get his mind off of losing you.

"That is very sweet." Wanda smiled. "Have you told her of your feelings?"

"F-feelings?" Peter stuttered out. "I don't have any feelings."

Scott laughed from the back of the room. "From what you just said about her right there, you have feelings. Ask her out when things go back to normal." He encouraged.

"Things'll go wrong...I just know it." Peter sighed.

"The worst thing she can do is say no." Scott winked. "I say go for it."