Superpower (3/4) - Pietro Maximoff x (f)Reader

Words: 1529
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x (f)Reader
Featuring: Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton
Warnings: none
Requested by @sexymackstan
"Now you went and killed my heart lol (I loved it as always) pt 3 can be you find out that your son has powers as well and he's smarter than you and Bruce combined. You weren't sure what to do so you asked Wanda and Clint. Your son was like his father in so many ways, blonde wavy hair and too fast for anyone to see. You and pietro had to figure out what to do with this."
Summary: With your son, Jasper, now almost 5 years old, he can be a bit of a handful. And he's about to become an even bigger handful.
Author's Note: this turned out much longer than intended but I had a lot of fun with it and I really like Pietro.

*Edited*

---

"So, what's your next project?" Tony walked into your lab.

You smiled at him. "What would you like it to be?"

"Well, I think that a time machine could be cool," Tony said, and you raised an eyebrow at him. "What? I bet you could do it! Sciences stuff like this is your superpower!"

You laughed at him and shook your head, as you bent over to pick up your bag. "Well, my first project is planning Jasper's fifth birthday party." You said, talking about your son. "But before I can even do that, I have to go pick him up from the sitter's, take him home, find out wherever the hell Pietro is, and cook dinner. Then I can plan the party." You smiled at him, pulling out your phone for the first time today.

"You know what, how about I plan it? Expenses and all! Fireworks from the roof!" Tony smiled wide.

"Tony..." You sighed.

"No, no, I'm serious! Turning five is very important and must be celebrated!" Tony yelled, jokingly.

"Not that, should I be worried that my sitter called me like, twenty times today?"

Tony's face shifted from joking to worried. "Maybe...uh, give her a call right now."

You nodded quickly and typed in her number. The phone rang once before it was picked up.

"Oh my gosh, Mrs. Maximoff, I'm so glad you called back! Sorry I called so much today; I know how busy you are at work and how important your work is but we have a big big problem! I think Jasper had too much sugar. He's basically bouncing off the walls! Running all over the place!" She said frantically. "Jasper, get down from there! Please get here soon!" She yelled, and the line went dead.

You almost dropped your phone as your eyes went wide. "What happened? Is Jas okay?" Tony asked, getting scared.

"I don't know... Call Pietro, get the car!" You yelled, running out of the room with Tony following. He was already on the phone with someone, trying to find Pietro.

"It's important, Steve, tell Pietro to get outside right now! It has to do with Jasper!" And right as Tony said that Pietro was now standing in front of you, outside of your car.

"What's wrong with Jasper?" Pietro asked.

"I don't know." You sighed.

"Call me when you figure out what's going on..." Tony said as you sat in the driver's seat.

"Tony, you might want to come with us...might need your help from the sounds of it." You sighed, and all three of you were on the way to the babysitter's place.

---

You knocked on the door three times, and it was finally opened, after you were sure your heart stopped beating.