Flashbacks - Bucky Barnes x Reader

Words: 1262
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader
Featuring: Steve Rogers, other avengers mentioned
Warnings: guns, kidnapping, crying, needles and operations (not very graphic)
Requested by @tomlinstyles
"Bucky x reader, you get captured by HYDRA, (and Bucky and reader are dating) and he has the face the flashbacks to save you but when he gets there the reader is like strapped down and he saves her just in time and idk how I want it to end u decide but fluff pls :3"
Summary: You and your boyfriend, Bucky, have a good thing going. But when someone takes you, Bucky has to live through the flashbacks of his time at HYDRA.
Authors Note: not really sure what to say but I really like this one. :) BUT OH MY GOSH, I HIT 1,000 FOLLOWERS THIS MORNING, IM SCREAMING.

*Edited*

---

It was all so simple.

All you did was get a glass of water before bed, run into a groggy Bucky, and go back to bed.

"Why are you still awake, doll?" He asked you.

You shrugged. "Couldn't sleep; I've been having that weird dream again."

Bucky hugged you and kissed the top of your head. "Don't worry; it's just a nightmare. I'm not going to let anyone get to you." He told you.

"Thanks, Bucky." You smiled up at him. "Goodnight, I love you." You said and went back to bed.

That keeps replaying through your head. You were so innocent; Bucky was sure nothing would happen. And now, you're sitting behind bars, crying all your tears out, just wanting Bucky back.

"I'll kill them all!" Bucky yelled the next morning when he found out someone had taken you. At first, he thought you were just roaming around the facility. But no, he had everyone looking for you, until a hurt HYDRA agent was found outside of the facility.

"Where are they?" Steve asked the agent, who was slowly bleeding out.

"I-I'll never tell you!" He yelled back.

"You will, or I'll kill you on the spot!" Bucky yelled, putting a knife up to his neck.

"You wouldn't kill one of your own, would you, Solider?" The agents asked.

"I'm giving you one last chance," Bucky said.

The agent smiled. "Hail. HYDRA."

And Bucky killed him.

---

"I thought we only managed to catch an Avenger, but the Soldier's love? Oh, this is even more than perfect! And it was so easy!" You heard someone when you woke up from your horrible sleep. The nightmare had become true. You jinxed yourself.

"We get the Soldier to come back, he'll be home, and it'll go back to the way things used to be. Maybe we'll make another Soldier with this one. Oh, you're awake. Lovely for you to join us!" You saw a man wearing dark clothes walk up to you. You looked a bit closer, the HYDRA symbol on his chest.

You sat up and moved back as far as you could until you hit the wall.

"Don't worry; we aren't going to hurt you." The man said with a smile. "Yet."

You tried to open your mouth to say something, but you felt too scared and couldn't get any noise out.

"Oh, don't worry, we've had your boyfriend before. We'll make sure you get the same treatment." He told you. You pulled your knees to your chest, and your eyes began to water.