Blue Streak - Pietro Maximoff x Stark!Reader

Words: 1542
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Stark!Reader
Featuring: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Wanda Maximoff, assorted other Avengers
Warnings: swearing, sadness, crying.
Requested by Anon:
"Hi! Sorry it's long, but could I get a Pietro x reader where (Y/N) Stark is a key asset to the avengers. When she runs into Pietro for the first time they both catch the others eye even though they're "enemies". It becomes a teasing match between them every time they encounter one another. In Sokovia, Pietro asks (Y/N) to marry him only after knowing her a few days, she says maybe, but wants to say yes. After the fight is over and (Y/N) finds out that Pietro is dead, she is unconsolable."
Summary: You are Tony Stark's younger sibling in your early 20s. After you experimented on yourself to give yourself powers, you became an important asset to the team. As the team took on a HYDRA base, a streak of blue caught your eyes and you caught his. Could you convince him to join the right side?
Author's Note: I'm sorry there are so many time skips but I had to do that for it to be able to fit in multiple days. This takes place during the Age of Ultron movie!

*Edited*

---

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Steve yelled to you.

You started to run to your next target. That was, until you saw a flash of blue run past you. You stopped moving to see if you could figure out what it was that passed you. The next thing you knew, you were being flicked multiple times on your head.

"What the...?" You mumbled to yourself.

Then, you were spun around. "You didn't see that coming- Woah." The blue streak turned out to be a boy, who seemed to be around your age and had an accent.

"What was that, Starkling?" Clint asked.

You didn't reply to Clint but stared at the boy who spun you around. He was definitely attractive, but was on the wrong team.

"(Y/N)!" Your brother called. "What was that?" Tony snapped you out of your daydream.

"Oh! Uh, there's an enhanced." You spoke quietly, and the man ran off when he heard you speak.

"Enhanced?" Steve said.

A second later, Clint groaned. "Yeah, enhanced."

"Clint's hit!" Natasha yelled.

You got over to where you were headed initially, and began to fight off some of the agents.

You tried not to use what you had, but it was getting so much easier to shoot people.

"Do I need to help Clint?" You asked as you fought off other agents.

"No, no, this is one I don't think you'll be able to help with. Your power isn't strong enough yet." Tony said.

You sighed at yourself. About a year ago, you decided that you wanted to be of some help to the Avengers and your brother. So after experimenting on some random animals, you found that needed a nice home, you figured out that you, being the little, smart sibling of Tony Stark, could work on yourself. Of course, no one wanted you to put your life on the line by doing this, but you insisted.

So after a few days of work and experiments, you had gained the powers you wanted. You couldn't really explain how it happened; it just did. And you vowed you wouldn't experiment on anyone else, as if it weren't for Tony, you might not even be here today.

So after those experiments, you made it out with the random power of controlling fire, and the one you were actually aiming for: healing.

But of course, the healing was much weaker than you had wanted it to be. You didn't even try to get those fire powers- it just happened. Maybe it was a good fluke, though; you could be more help than you originally thought you'd be. That's why you asked if you could help Clint; maybe it was something you could heal.