Swing - Peter Parker x Reader

Words: 924
Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader
Warnings: swearing
Requested by @captainamericasinnocence
Summary: It's your birthday and your boyfriend has a big secret to tell you, which results in a crazy time around New York.
Author's Note: Peter Parker galore tonight! (As I edit/back up these old stories, man I have no memory of writing this one, it was so fun to re read and cute ahhhh)

*Edited*

---

You didn't even realize the time or date; you were just casually scrolling through your favorite social media for hours as you sat in your dark room. Sitting in your bed was always relaxing, especially when it was late and no one was there to disrupt you.

You continued to laugh at posts and roll your eyes at trolls; it was fun.

Then, all of a sudden, texts began to come in on your phone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your best friend sent you.

A few other kids you were friends with sent you a message, nothing from the guy you hoped would stay awake for your birthday. Honestly, you didn't even realize it was your birthday, so being awake at midnight on your birthday day wasn't really a big deal.

You were startled when you heard a knock on your window.

You turned your head ever so slightly to see who was there. You didn't want to catch attention if it were a murder. (It could have been!)

But you were realized when you saw your stupid boyfriend, Peter.

He was trying to say something, but you couldn't hear anything through the closed window. So you quickly got up out of bed and opened the window for him. "What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night! What if you woke my parents?" You whisper yelled.

"Happy birthday." He smiled, giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"Thanks. Did you really come all the way here at midnight to tell me that?" You asked, then a realization came to you. "How did you get here? Did you seriously wake May?"

"Shh." Peter laughed. "That's why I'm here."

You only responded with a confused look. "So, we've been friends for a while, and dating for like, a while too, so I decided I should finally tell you a secret. And since it's your birthday, I decided that it would be best to tell you now."

"Tell me what?" You asked, so confused about everything that was going on.

"See, I've got this bag here." He said. And honestly, you didn't even notice the gym bag he had with him. You were more worried about what was going on.

"So? It's a gym bag." You shrugged.

Peter gave a small smile. "Okay, so this is actually really hard for me to do..." He said. "Open the bag." He held it out for you.

You took the bag out of his hands slowly, and set it down on your bed. You grabbed at the zipper, and when the bag opened, it revealed some bright red clothes, with lines all down the sides.

You gave Peter a weird look, and he had a mix of excitement and nervousness on his face. You pulled the clothes out of the bag, and when you set it down on the bed, you realized that it was the suit of Spider-Man.

"Uh, Peter..." You looked over to him, another big smile. "Either you are a huge cosplayer, or you...you're Spider-Man?" You whispered the last part.

"You know that part in Aladdin when he takes Jasmine on a magic carpet ride?"

"Uh-huh." You nodded, your eyes glued to the suit.

"Do you want to go for a ride around the city?"

"Wait," Your head turned to him so quickly. "You're...you're really Spider-Man?"

He smiled and grabbed the suit, turning you around so he could change quickly- and quickly he did. He then grabbed your hand and walked out of the window. "Hold on tight."

His arm was around you, and you gave him a bear hug to "hold on tight." You weren't sure what was going to happen.

He extended his other hand, and out of nowhere, a web shot out of his hand. He really is Spider-Man.

You two shot from one building to another. It was amazing being able to see the city this way. It was a whole different point of view, swinging around the city, flying, almost.

Peter did cite Aladdin earlier; it was like seeing a whole new world.

You smiled throughout the whole thing. After a few minutes of flying around, you two were standing on a random building.

"Holy shit, Peter..." You smiled towards him.

"Was that a good holy shit, Peter?" He asked.

You nodded. "This is so awesome. Just flying around the city! It's so cool!" You were so excited.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Peter laughed a bit. "I was really nervous to tell you about this. You know, being different."

"I've always known you were different." You laughed a bit. "That's why I like you, you dork."

He gave you a little hug. "Want to go home?"

"Sure, I'm down for some more flying." You smiled again.

"Well, technically, we aren't flying." He laughed and put his arm back around you. He started to fly you back to your home.

Once you arrived, he quickly changed out of his suit in case of family members hearing and deciding to check in on you.

"That was so much fun." You told him, a huge smile on both of your faces.

"I'm happy you had fun," Peter scratched the back of his neck.

"I knew I liked you, Parker; I didn't know why, though. You were awkward, and weird, and silly. Oh, wait, I'm the same things. Maybe that's why."

Peter shook his head with a small laugh. "Wow, I love you."

Your eyes went big, but then realized, "I love you, too."

Peter didn't realize that he said love, but when you said it back, an even bigger smile was on his face. (You weren't sure that was possible anymore.)

He hugged you. "Hey, can we fly again?" You asked.

"As I said earlier, we technically aren't flying," Peter said, and you gave a confused look. "We swing."