Couch Potato - Bucky Barnes x (f)Reader

Words: 861
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader
Featuring: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers
Warnings: making out, silly shenanigans
Requested by anon
Summary: You want to spend a nice day outside with Bucky, while he wants to stay inside and watch a movie. Well, being the strong woman you are, can physically take Bucky with you.
Author's Note: I love Bucky so much OMG. Tony is a tad ooc, but I love silly Tony.

*Edited*

---

"Bucky, let's go do something." You said as you stood up off the couch.

"But, I'm having such a nice time watching TV." He whined.

You crossed your arms and cocked your head. "Come on; it's so nice outside. We can go on a walk, the pool, anything!" You told him.

Bucky shrugged. "Doll, I would really rather stay inside." He told you and patted the seat. "We can watch a movie."

"I don't want to watch a movie." You argued. "Please? Stop being a couch potato."

"How about we watch a movie, and then we can go outside?" He tried to bargain.

"It'll be dark by then!" You groaned. "Don't test me, Barnes."

Bucky shrugged. "(Y/N), why are you so insistent on going outside?"

You rolled your eyes. "Because we don't have to work, for once, and it's really nice out!" You were getting annoyed. "One last chance."

Bucky sighed. "(Y/N), I'm sure Steve or Clint would go outside with you. I'm enjoying the air conditioning."

You closed your eyes for a second, took a deep breath, and smiled. You walked over to him, turned the TV off, and put your arms around Bucky. You put your arms so you could carry him bridal style, and you picked him up.

"You asked for it, Buck." You shook your head.

"Hey!" Bucky yelled. "Put me down!"

"Sometimes, I wonder why you challenge me; you know I'm stronger than you!" You laughed as you walked him outside.

"What are you doing!" Bucky yelled, probably in hopes that someone would hear him. But, alas- it didn't work.

"You forgot that I'm stronger, didn't you?" You laughed, totally ignoring his requests for help.

"Yes! Please, put me down!" He continued to yell. You just laughed, remembering the first time you found out you were stronger than Bucky. You were a great fighter and were feeling sick, and when Bruce and Tony told you that they could make you better than ever, you agreed to let them.

And the following days, you found out you were strong, and picking up Bucky was an excellent addition that you could do. It was very helpful in situations like these.

You approached the pool and smirked at Bucky. "No, (Y/N), doll, baby, please don't!"

"One way or another, Bucky, and I think this one is more fun." You smiled and threw him right into the pool.

He was fine; Tony did something to his arm so it wouldn't react poorly when touching the water. So your plan worked perfectly.

"You seriously just did that?" Bucky gave you a glare when he came back up from the water.

"I just did that. And you deserved it." You smiled, walking closer to the edge of the pool. That was a poor mistake.

Bucky now smirked at you. Then, he jumped up just enough to grab your legs to pull you into the pool.

"I win." Bucky smiled when you resurfaced, and your chests were touching.

Now it was your turn to smile. "Technically, I won." You said, and he gave you a confused look. "Well, we are outside, aren't we?"

Bucky's jaw dropped. "Darnit!"

You stuck your tongue out and shook your head tauntingly at him.

"Why do I love you?" Bucky asked as he pulled you in for a kiss.

Here you two are, sitting in a pool, in regular clothes, you being held close to him, and kissing. Of course, anyone could walk by and see you two at this point- but you didn't care.

The kisses weren't hungry or desperate; they were soft, sweet, and loving. That basically sums up the whole relationship you and Bucky have, which is nice.

"Ha!" You and Bucky jumped when that was heard, and a flash went off.

"Perfect, I can sell this photo for so much money!" Tony yelled and started to run.

You and Bucky jumped out of the pool and chased Tony into the building, your clothes dripping wet- thanks to the pool.

"TONY," You yelled, "You don't even need any more money! Delete that!"

"It's blackmail!"

"Why would that even be blackmail?" Bucky asked as he ran next to you. "It's not like we're a secret!"

"It's Tony." You shrugged.

"STEVE!" You heard Tony yell. "GUESS WHAT I JUST SAW!"

You could practically hear Steve's eye roll. "What did you just see?"

"BUCKY AND (Y/N) WERE MAKING OUT IN THE POOL, AND I GOT A PHOTO!" Tony yelled, and you and Bucky ran into the room where Tony was yelling to Steve.

"Why are you acting like a child?" Steve laughed a bit. "They're always romantic."

"Thank you, Steve." Bucky nodded.

You walked over to Tony, and before he could even flinch, you stole the phone out of his hand.

You smiled, looked down at the phone, and back to Tony. Then, you squeezed your hand and crushed his phone. Then, you handed him his phone back while his jaw was on the floor.

"What? It's not like you can't get another." You shrugged, grabbed Bucky's hand, and walked out of the room. "You should know it's not smart to mess with me." You told him.