What A Weird Relationship - Peter Parker x (f)Reader x Brother!Tony Stark (1/6)

Words: 2001
Pairing: This part, Brother!Stark x (f)Reader, the series is Peter Parker x (f)Reader
Featuring: Pietro Maximoff
Warnings: Closeminded people, mentions birth parents being bad parents, talks about killing
Summary: You've been living with Tony for about 10 years, and he and Pepper have raised you. A simple, brother-sister relationship, that some people seem to find weird and unusual. But to you and Tony, it's normal. With your best friend, Peter, and your telekinesis powers, you're sure to have some crazy adventures.
Author's Note: This is to celebrate getting 1000 followers! Thank you all :) this part is kinda the introductory part to the series but I still found the Bro!Tony x Reader bonding was cute and I really like the storyline so yay! This is set after Civil War but they are still split! Also, I mention Pietro in this first part but he doesn't appear in the series. Let's say he's still alive (bc he's my boiiii) but still recovering from Ultron/Sokovia.

 DISCLAIMER I don't have an issue with age gaps between siblings. Literally zero issue with it. Parts of this story represent how close-minded some people can be when it comes to things like that, especially since (Y/N) is pretty much adopted in this.

*Edited*

---

"He's on his way; I'm so sorry." You told your teacher. "He said he had a very important meeting, and he apologizes for being late..." You sighed. You hated having to be alone with a teacher; it was always so awkward.

"Oh, it's completely fine. You are my last conference for today, so it's not that bad; I'm sure we won't say too many bad things about you." Your teacher winked at you, and you forced a little laugh out. "Just your father coming?"

"Uh, something like that." You said, a bit quieter than before.

After making small talk with your teacher for at least five minutes, your legal guardian walked in.

"Hey, Tony." You turned around to see Tony Stark walk in.

Tony pointed at you with a smile as he walked over to the table. "I hope you apologized for me!" He said with a laugh before messing up your hair before sitting down.

"Multiple times." You said back.

Your teacher looked back and forth between you and Tony. "It's great to meet you." She said, shaking Tony's hand.

"You as well. So, what do we have to discuss about the trouble maker here?" Tony asked. "What'd she do now? Break another window? Punch someone? Oh, please don't tell me she killed someone; we only do that on Tuesdays."

Your teacher laughed, hoping he was joking. You, however, slapped Tony's arm. "I've never even killed someone! Speak for yourself!" You yelled.

Tony cocked an eyebrow. "Remember when you thought it was a good idea to scare the living hell out of me by getting in one of my suits? You almost blew up the tower and killed Pepper, Rhodey, and myself. Not to mention, you almost brought the Hulk out." He reasoned with you.

"But I didn't." You smirked. "Plus, it was all Pietro's fault! He thought it would have been hilarious! And honestly, if you didn't create Ultron, we never would have gotten the Maximoff's on our side, so we wouldn't have to worry about this stuff." You said.

Tony rolled his eyes. "You crashed my car once."

You crossed your arms. "You have how many cars?" You grumbled.